PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2011, 11:44 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 better customer satisfaction than Android, not quite iOS yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
i think of wp7 as more of a dumbphone than a smartphone, same as the iphone. i just cannot get into it, android is for me.
well, I consider all 'smart' phones to be dumb phones.. that's why I still use a PocketPC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcD348 View Post
I wonder if the numbers might be skewd a bit since there obviously isn't as many WP7 users out there compared to teh other OS's
yup, skewed, the same way all the bad reviews of winmo were. all the people that didn't want an iphone or the carrier they were forced to use, flooded to winmo, didn't like that cuz apps were too hard to find and it wasn't 'finger' friendly.

hmm, been a while since I posted, maybe outta update that sig of mine..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:52 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

I wanted to respond to Fixxxer....I'm glad someone did ! Folks need to pay attention to CNET, the reviewer of phones was complaining about Android and Iphone...MS gave her and someone else a WP7 phone with Mango..told them to try it and review it honestly, and if they didn't like, the MS guy would donated $1,000 to their charity...stay tuned...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:12 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
I wanted to respond to Fixxxer....I'm glad someone did ! Folks need to pay attention to CNET, the reviewer of phones was complaining about Android and Iphone...MS gave her and someone else a WP7 phone with Mango..told them to try it and review it honestly, and if they didn't like, the MS guy would donated $1,000 to their charity...stay tuned...
@Dr.8820 yea I already set him straight on the last page, not afraid to call out ignorance when I see it.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:20 AM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
I really don't want to sound like a fanboy, everyone should have or use what they want...hell, I can't bash Android anymore...what bothers me is these guys coming to this section talking nonsense.

Sent from The Syndicate using my HTC HD7
Old 08-16-2011, 12:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Here's the link
Molly Rants - CNET News
Old 08-16-2011, 01:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
I really don't want to sound like a fanboy, everyone should have or use what they want...hell, I can't bash Android anymore...what bothers me is these guys coming to this section talking nonsense.

Sent from The Syndicate using my HTC HD7
+1 ..have my wife's old EVO I use as a WIFI EVO"POD" enjoy flashing custom ROMs on it and using various camera apps. WP7 just fits "me" better, especially now that I ate some Mango. I personally like the consumer has a choice of what best fits them. No need to for turf wars. Heck, my 64 yr old mom just upgraded from a non internet flip phone to an IPhone and I was happy for her because I knew it would "work" for her. (only AT&T in their rural town) No pre-updating like I did, nor task killers ect. Sometimes I think we forget about what the everyday user wants/needs. The forums should be about helping with problems and sharing the latest and greatest. JMO
Old 08-16-2011, 03:25 AM
Account Disabled

Quote:
i think of wp7 as more of a dumbphone than a smartphone, same as the iphone. i just cannot get into it, android is for me.
...and yet you strolled to this section to troll...I hope a staff member is following this, because if myself or @eric12341, @DavidinCT, @GoodThings2Life went to that section, we'd get warned or banned.

Last edited by Dr.8820; 08-17-2011 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Edited for TV purposes
Old 08-16-2011, 07:28 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
...and yet you strolled to this section to troll...I hope a staff member is following this, because if myself or @eric12341, @DavidinCT, @GoodThings2Life went to that section, we'd get warned or banned. Please stop with the "my os'es dick is bigger than yours" bullshit, truth be told, MS is pimping Android son.
@Dr.8820 well this is @orangekid thread so I guess he'll be able to see it but sometimes I like to see what they come up with before staff gets involved.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:00 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
...and yet you strolled to this section to troll...I hope a staff member is following this, because if myself or @eric12341, @DavidinCT, @GoodThings2Life went to that section, we'd get warned or banned. Please stop with the "my os'es dick is bigger than yours" bullshit, truth be told, MS is pimping Android son.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@Dr.8820 well this is @orangekid thread so I guess he'll be able to see it but sometimes I like to see what they come up with before staff gets involved.
anybody report his post?
Old 08-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Please keep this type of flame-bait franz ferdinand murderous type stuff outta here because it tends to start world wars as you can see. If you see any WP7 trolling in the Android area report it freely but let's treat these guys the same. You don't have to like WP7 or iOS but surely a higher level of eloquence can be achieved regarding expressing it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions