PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2011, 10:46 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
if this was to happen who would get it and why ???

HTC Eternity leaked: 1.5GHz processor, 4.7-inch display, front-facing camera -- Engadget ... i saw this over at engadget and was wondering what would you all think about this if it came to your selective carrier's ...
Old 06-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: if this was to happen who would get it and why ???

with that screen size its more of a mini tablet rather than a phone. with that said I might get it if it came to sprint but I might have to pay the full MSRP for it.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
with that screen size its more of a mini tablet rather than a phone. with that said I might get it if it came to sprint but I might have to pay the full MSRP for it.
Screen is only little bigger than hd7 but ya that's a little too big imo

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Old 06-30-2011, 06:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

its a bit too big...but i think i would get it only for the front facing camera thats all i want i used to be a big physical qwerty guy but with wp7 i dont even need it the front camera is my most wanted feature now

and unfortunately id have to pay full retail
Old 06-30-2011, 07:17 PM
I am a Patriot
Threadstarter

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP

i think it would be cool but i guess it would all depend on if it was gonna be super bulky.. but the specs seems to be to what everyone was looking for in the orignal wp7 devices .. the bigger screen dual core processor and front facing camera .. i dunno if i could do without the keyboard bad enough i do it with the evo good thing i still have my arrive for work or i'd be lost ...

Last edited by rrjskj; 06-30-2011 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I agree but, does not look like more than a standard HTC phone... Anything over a 4.3" is going into tablet area...never mind what a large screen does to battery life...

I could get it with a contract if I wanted to (thanks Asurion) but, to sign a 2 year, it better be a bad ass phone

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 07-01-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I don't buy into the "too big" mentality, if the gTab had a radio I'd be using it as my daily phone. The bigger the better for me, I'll just buy some Requests or JNCOs or something.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:11 AM
I am a Patriot
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I don't buy into the "too big" mentality, if the gTab had a radio I'd be using it as my daily phone. The bigger the better for me, I'll just buy some Requests or JNCOs or something.
honestly i don't think it will be a 4.7 inch as their saying it will be keeping my fingers crossed as i say that tho ...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions