PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: WP7 Mango (WP 7.1) 500+ features press release today !

I had a pretty busy work day yesterday and wasn't able to get the story up until later than I wanted to.

Dave, please tip us on stuff like this if you see it, we'd love to get more WP7 stuff on the front page.

I really am psyched about Mango and I think there's already been a port coming to my HD2 (the NoDo port has been pretty awesome), but yeah, I really love the direction MS is going now and would love to get more WP7 content here as well as development, which we are working on making a reality
Old 05-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

It's good to hear this from members of the staff and make me feel like this trully isnt an Android based site but a site for all portable devices including phones and tablets from ALL manufacturers.
Thanks for the update Orange or Green or back to Orange or whatever your name is today... I think I'll just call you kid. LOL.

Thanks kid.
p.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMFan85 View Post
I can't wait! I don't even have a WP7 yet, but I'm sure excited about this update!
I feel the same way. I'm going to get the evo3d and wait for a non kb wp7 phone to hit Sprint.

Tapa tapa tapa
Old 05-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Same here bro... That's what I'm waiting for... But I really don't like the Nokia offerings which is what most likely Microsoft will push out.
So I'll wait.
Android has been nice to me... But I really do want to give WP7 a shot too.
p.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:35 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Same here bro... That's what I'm waiting for... But I really don't like the Nokia offerings which is what most likely Microsoft will push out.
So I'll wait.
Android has been nice to me... But I really do want to give WP7 a shot too.
p.
the nokias do sound good but I don't think im willing to part from HTC . there will be some 4G phones with wp7 coming next year while it does sound nice I probly won't get one since 4G isn't really available where I live or even 3G for that matter lately. EDGE level speeds even tho the sprint coverage map says im under 3G coverage with outstanding connectivity which is a joke.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

I'm easily influenced visually... Which is why I give gTen such a hard time about her epic. LOL... (freudian slip (her) I'm leaving it in).

I just don't like the shape of the nokia phones. I may change my mind once I see it in person... But I want the same form factor the EVO gives me.

Big screen and thin profile. If Sprint had the HD7 I would have picked that up instead.

But we'll see what's around the corner.
p
Old 05-25-2011, 09:49 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Yea.. as if the iphone and Android are just going to be stagnant while MS makes improvements lol. Text to speech and voice recognition? Message integration? 30 fps web browsing? Im not going to be funny this time but you do realize most if not all of this Android already does right? Not to mention Ice Cream Sandwich is coming this year and the implementation of full NFC technology.. thats already present in the Nexus.
Wp guys know what android has so no need to start posting android specs in there thread.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Old 05-25-2011, 11:18 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Any Samsung WP7 devices on the front? I'm kinda partial to this Epic after years of spotty HTC devices!
Old 05-25-2011, 11:59 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Any Samsung WP7 devices on the front? I'm kinda partial to this Epic after years of spotty HTC devices!
other than focus? http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/samsun...7-device/42312
Windows Phone 7 in-depth preview -- Engadget
Old 05-26-2011, 06:25 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
. If Sprint had the HD7 I would have picked that up instead.

But we'll see what's around the corner.
p
I think most of us who have the arrive would have instead but then there are those who got to have the keyboard. hell I would've even gone with the trophy I don't really even use the keyboard unless its to cool down my overheated battery as a result of what I have posted in my sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Wp guys know what android has so no need to start posting android specs in there thread.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
haven't we been over this before with him? I think he needs a little timeout if he comes in here again.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions