PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Phone 7 Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   If HTC would Design, Build, & Sell this, would you want it and get it? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=141040)

gd761 02-18-2011 11:17 AM

If HTC would Design, Build, & Sell this, would you want it and get it?

I f HTC would Design, Build, & Sell this for $600.00 off contract and $200.00 on a 2 year contract, would you want this and get this?

Quad Band World Phone, Quad Core 2.5GHZ CPU, 2GB RAM & 2GB ROM, 4.5" Tilting OLED Screen, Full QWERTY Keyboard, WiMax & LTE, NFC, 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card, Micro SDXC Card with support up to 2TB, Dual Band Gigabit WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, Dual Path Mini USB, HDMI, FM Radio, Very Loud Earpiece & Speaker Phone with Volume Saftey Limit Control's, SRS Surround Sound, Dual Microphone's for Noise Cancelation, Same Speaker Phone Feature's & Spec's as the HTC Touch Pro2, HTC Sense UI, Portrate & Landscape on EVERYTHING, GPS with NAVIGON GPS Software, & Standard 2500MAH Lithium Polymer ( LiPo ) Battery.

Also with the Optional Accessorie's.

Extended LiPo Batteries - 3500MAH & 4500MAH

Holster Clip's for; Standard 2500MAH Battery
Extended 3500MAH Battery
Extended 4500MAH Battery

Stand Alone Mini USB Pico Projector

notinkeys 02-18-2011 12:07 PM

Re: If HTC would Design, Build, & Sell this, would you want it and get it?

Will it also do my laundry, wash my car, and accurately predict the winning lottery numbers?

Sorry, but for a good while, I don't see this happening.

rrjskj 02-18-2011 12:25 PM

we'd seriously have to be in a demolition man type era for that to happen lol

boredandtattooed 02-18-2011 12:26 PM

who wouldnt want a phone like that..

lame..

gd761 02-18-2011 12:33 PM

Most of this already exist's and is coming this year. Very little of this is in R&D right now. The 3 thing's that are in R&D are the Micro SDXC Card, Dual Path Mini USB, & Dual Band Gigabit WiFi.

Beside's that, ALL of what I posted is either available right now today, or will be available before the end of 2011.

Do your research first before you knock anything.

Also I said "Would you Buy it ( IF ) HTC would Design, Build, & Sell it for $200.00 on contract."

rrjskj 02-18-2011 12:35 PM

umm who was knockin it ?? i was referring to the whole washing cars and doing laundry bit ...

rrjskj 02-18-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gd761 (Post 2057921)
I f HTC would Design, Build, & Sell this for $600.00 off contract and $200.00 on a 2 year contract, would you want this and get this?

Quad Band World Phone, Quad Core 2.5GHZ CPU, 2GB RAM & 2GB ROM, 4.5" Tilting OLED Screen, Full QWERTY Keyboard, WiMax & LTE, NFC, 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card, Micro SDXC Card with support up to 2TB, Dual Band Gigabit WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, Dual Path Mini USB, HDMI, FM Radio, Very Loud Earpiece & Speaker Phone with Volume Saftey Limit Control's, SRS Surround Sound, Dual Microphone's for Noise Cancelation, Same Speaker Phone Feature's & Spec's as the HTC Touch Pro2, HTC Sense UI, Portrate & Landscape on EVERYTHING, GPS with NAVIGON GPS Software, & Standard 2500MAH Lithium Polymer ( LiPo ) Battery.

Also with the Optional Accessorie's.

Extended LiPo Batteries - 3500MAH & 4500MAH

Holster Clip's for; Standard 2500MAH Battery
Extended 3500MAH Battery
Extended 4500MAH Battery

Stand Alone Mini USB Pico Projector

i guess it would depend on if it was sumfin that was gonna weigh my pants down around my ankles and what os would be running on it but other then that hell i'd buy it besides htc tends to put out alotta good stuff ..

eric12341 02-18-2011 07:54 PM

I'd be all over it if it had wp7 or even wm but it seems to be wishful thinking.

DavidinCT 02-19-2011 12:32 PM

Sounds awsome but, 4'5" display is starting to getting a little too large for a phone. Sure, I'd be interested tho...