PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 05:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

nkdevelopment is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint wp7 in march!!! Woot woot!!!

Found this online today. Gotta be promising given the source right?

ChevronWP7 dev says HTC 7 Pro coming to Sprint in early March
Old 02-17-2011, 05:53 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint wp7 in march!!! Woot woot!!!

So let me get this straight..they didn't display anything at MWC..made an event for the sorry excuse of an Echo...and didn't even mention the HTC Arrive(Im guessing thats the name of the htc 7 pro?) coming in March?!?!?!

At this rate I don't think sprint will last till march :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:48 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
So let me get this straight..they didn't display anything at MWC..made an event for the sorry excuse of an Echo...and didn't even mention the HTC Arrive(Im guessing thats the name of the htc 7 pro?) coming in March?!?!?!

At this rate I don't think sprint will last till march :/
why the echo bashing??? It's an interesting phone to say the least. Yes they could have used better spec'd hardware (and probably need to with unoptimized android under the hood), but you don't know how long this thing was in development for. If nothing else, it gives a template for others to follow.

Old 02-18-2011, 05:24 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdevelopment View Post
Found this online today. Gotta be promising given the source right?

ChevronWP7 dev says HTC 7 Pro coming to Sprint in early March
March 2012!!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:53 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
why the echo bashing??? It's an interesting phone to say the least. Yes they could have used better spec'd hardware (and probably need to with unoptimized android under the hood), but you don't know how long this thing was in development for. If nothing else, it gives a template for others to follow.
Aside from needing better hardware, the top screen has 2.2, the bottom screen has 2.1...I mean its not like a dual screen phone is revolutionary...but I expect sales for it to be pretty bad hence killing the possibility of the concept ever being used again...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:37 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Aside from needing better hardware, the top screen has 2.2, the bottom screen has 2.1...I mean its not like a dual screen phone is revolutionary...but I expect sales for it to be pretty bad hence killing the possibility of the concept ever being used again...

lol i could not have worded that any better well said gten ..
Old 02-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

maybe they wanted to keep it a surprise. I hope its price will be at least decent (no more than $249.99)
Old 02-18-2011, 06:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
maybe they wanted to keep it a surprise. I hope its price will be at least decent (no more than $249.99)
This falls in line with everything that has been said so far, the first few weeks in March. With the "Copy & Paste"/CDMA update scheduled for March 8th, it's been said by a few "experts" to expect CDMA models early march. I would not be shocked if OEMs already have this update to start loading new devices because if they got it on 3/8, you would not of seen devices for at least a few weeks.

Now with Sprint doing a big event for the "Echo"(lol), I'm shocked that the world does not know this already or at least that something BIG is coming. So, there might be something to question it.

When released, I see it floating in the $199-99 price range, as all WP7 models are $99 at AT&T with a 2 year contract.

Just wondering how they will be releasing it, a quiet release with lots of Microsoft based Ads (just pop on the shelf on the 3/8th) ?

Well if it is coming in March as claimed here, you Sprint people only have a few weeks to go....

Edit: Where it came from

http://www.wpcentral.com/sprint-wind...-around-corner

I guess I don't trust posts from Twitter to be the most accurate place to get news but, time will tell.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 02-18-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Pre order!

Sprint | Introducing the HTC Arrive
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions