PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Windows Phone 7 to Sprint AND VERIZON!?

windowsphone: @ultimatt20 #WP7 phones will begin shipping in holiday 2010 with more arriving in 2011, including phones from Sprint and Verizon.
Twitter - 1 minute ago

Anybody else hear anything else about this?
p.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:58 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7 to Sprint AND VERIZON!?

Sounds like what we've been hearing for a while now. CDMA coming 2011. Verizon was even listed as a launch partner way back in March of this year. No surprise here, unless the post means that the phones from Sprint and Verizon would be coming out holiday 2010, but it doesn't sound like that's what he meant.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

only t-mo and at%t will get the holiday cheer lol.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

I wish Verizon would hurry up and get on it! I've got an upgrade available for both my accounts and am waiting for WP7 to upgrade them...

I jsut hope Verizon releases something as hot as the HD7... That phone kills.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Threadstarter

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

My understanding was that because of that whole KIN and KIN2 fiasco... They weren't interested in carrying WP7 and they were going to focus on Droid.
Which is why I was surprized. We have known about the HTC 7Pro for Sprint... I wonder if they'll make it available to Verizon too?
p.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:59 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Its not like Verizon is not getting it...it just will most likely be the last one to get it.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-11-2010, 08:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

not really news imo, isnt this whats been said all along?
Old 11-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Threadstarter

My bad... I must have missunderstood somewhere that they were NOT gonna get it because of the kin thing.
I guess I was wrong.
p.

Ok...
There's nothing to see here. Please close thread.
p.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
My bad... I must have missunderstood somewhere that they were NOT gonna get it because of the kin thing.
I guess I was wrong.
p.

Ok...
There's nothing to see here. Please close thread.
p.
lol, its all good but you wanna close it?
Old 11-11-2010, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

I'll see it when I see it, I have been having a ton of lockups with my TP2, maybe I'll call in and see what I can find out.

I'm still thinking over moving over to AT&T (better coverage in my area than Verizon) tho...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 11-11-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions