PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Who is switching carriers to get WP7?.. I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Ra View Post
I am seriously considering switching from Verizon to AT&T to get the Focus. I am waiting until MWC to get a more official announcement. If I hear March...MAYBE April...I can probably wait, but If I just hear "by June 30" again...I may have to bail on Big V.
Exactly my thoughts, I am sick of waiting, Enough is enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Word on the street says 2/7, I guess we'll see!
Is this the sprint event in NYC you are talking about where most people/experts think it's about a new Android phone ?

Maybe Spint is getting the iPhone...heh (Steve Jobs is trying to take over the world carrier by carrier)

My bet for hearing at least a little more details besides before the end of Q2, is MWC.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 02-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

there was a report that wp7 was getting copy/paste on the 7th, then the sprint announcement came later. i'm hoping it's about wp7, i could care less what sprint does !
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
I dont think the big sprint announcement on the 7th has to do with wp7. Wp7 won't be first news in the industry like sprint said. Unless it's going to be a wp7 lte/wimax phone wp7 will not be news. I would love to try wp7 but am going to wait for copy/paste and easier tethering.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
Old 02-06-2011, 12:39 AM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

still lovin the choice i made to switch at launch day
Old 02-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

+1
Old 02-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I'm still loving my dual-boot superphone

and yes Dr., that tutorial is coming very soon, I just want to perfect it and make sure it's easy to follow as possible
Old 02-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Account Disabled

Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

You've got a thanks coming mister !
Old 02-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post

You've got a thanks coming mister !

don't know if you noticed, but the WP7 on HD2 forum is totally revamped, I've got a stock and 2 custom ROMs as well as resources and how-tos, I am working on a MONDO android on NAND how-to, it's a little more complicated because there are so many roms and clockworkmod, etc...

I will probably have the dual-boot how-to up sooner than the NAND android one.

back on topic though: The CDMA WP7s had better be sweet for this thing to succeed, and they need to release these phones NOW before single-core snapdragons and hummingbirds are irrelevant
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions