PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 06:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
message between the xbox & phone

MS is having a contest where we give them ideas on an app & they make the most popular 1 so if you want to be able to message (voice and text) to & from the phone and xbox then vote here

http://www.windowsphone7.com/ineedth...b_qsi=43241829

Dank-Ass Robba

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

spdanny13 is a n00b
Re: message between the xbox & phone

thats a great idea! kudos
Old 06-22-2010, 03:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i think there paying $5,000 for winning app, had some info. on it in my wp7 gang thread. thanx op and im gonna post this thread link in my thread for more viewing pleasure.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:55 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

not to burst a bubble, but what's wrong with just using Live Messenger, you can do that right now from any Messenger device....
Old 06-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
not to burst a bubble, but what's wrong with just using Live Messenger, you can do that right now from any Messenger device....
because most people dont sign into messenger on the xbox & if somebody is offline then you wont get it..plus it takes to long adding everybody to your im list...it would be better to just have this feature built it, but it doesnt matter now anyway a MS rep said that it wont be included yesterday...so i guess somebody should close this since its pointless now
Old 06-30-2010, 01:17 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
but it doesnt matter now anyway a MS rep said that it wont be included yesterday...so i guess somebody should close this since its pointless now
did they announce a winner or just say no?
Old 06-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
did they announce a winner or just say no?
no i found this info out in a chat they had backstage...i didnt mention the contest, i was just asking if we would see this implemented in the future & basically he said its not coming any time soon so i figureged my post was useless, id rather have it built in then as a app anyway, but that contest ends on july 8th im not sure when the winner will be posted
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions