PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
LG Panther Shown Off!

apparently lg's 1st wp7 offering. more pics and article HERE

seems that metro ui itself has no landscape whatsoever. if you check the pics in the link the keyboard is open but the screen is still in portrait mode. kinda strange to me (added a pic below of what i mean)

Last edited by redd214; 05-19-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: LG Panther Shown Off!

that phone looks pretty funky, screen size too small for me, but not a bad looking device (other than that horrific metro UI)
Old 05-19-2010, 01:58 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
that phone looks pretty funky, screen size too small for me, but not a bad looking device (other than that horrific metro UI)
Agree. Metro UI has got to go..........looks cheap. I am no skinner/designer but I think I could prob drum up something like that....lol. Other than that the device looks nice......other than it is an LG......
Old 05-19-2010, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

937dytboi is a n00b

weak sauce.

Come on Microsoft we need something solid, im hearing terrible things about WP7 on google searches
Old 05-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

lol dont use google searches to formulate your opinion on anything. you can find something negative about everything under the sun from searching on google.

while the phone isnt really all that striking, if this is the first wp7 phone well at least its better than android 1st phone, the g1 was ing!
Old 05-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I dunno man the G1 was pretty awesome for its time. It had decent specs and is still a good flashable phone.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

its a start, probably one of the best looking LGs to date

still can't wait to see this Mondarin thing though, HTC should be able to still LGs thunder, especially if LG is already showing off
Old 05-20-2010, 01:15 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

The link took me to hd2/leo over clocking......
Old 05-21-2010, 04:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

vman51 is a n00b

it might not switch to landscape due to how its positioned (accelerometer?)

only thing i could think of
Old 05-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Back
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vman51 View Post
it might not switch to landscape due to how its positioned (accelerometer?)

only thing i could think of
nope, check the pics here: http://www.wmexperts.com/landscape-w...one-7-where-it
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions