PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 01:36 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
put Windows phone7 interface on your phone now for vga and wvga

Hi I went online and found a cab that will make your phone have the windows phone7 interface. Its still early so it has bugs but its very exciting. Its located in this website http://www.wp7genisis.com/index.php
Enjoy made by jaxbot

P.S. This is in response to those in the tread who have a problem that I put this here.I put this here so people dont have to register they can just download.

Last edited by pixelpower; 03-23-2010 at 12:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:40 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Re: put Windows phone7 interface on your phone now for vga and wvga

Here is a photo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg startscreen_web.jpg (293.6 KB, 152 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-11-2010, 04:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T_Mo

thrashingdeth is keeping up the good workthrashingdeth is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thrashingdeth Send a message via MSN to thrashingdeth Send a message via Yahoo to thrashingdeth

thats pretty awesome. i will wait for further development to test. nonetheless awesome work
Old 03-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Rymac

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Tried it out on my TP2... really slow. then interface will take a little getting use to...
Old 03-12-2010, 10:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this is the second thread you make in the last couple of days about this interface. Please give some credit to the author and link to his page at XDA by Jaxbot. I understand you want more traffic at your forum
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:39 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=5868312
Old 03-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt

Looks cool. Your website might get more hits if GENESIS was spelled right.
Phone history: Moto V265 (5), Moto V710 (4), Moto E815 (1), Moto Q (4), Treo 700wx (3), and XV6800 (5), Alltel Touch Pro (5), VZW Touch Pro 2 (2), HTC Incredible (3), HTC Thunderbolt (5), HTC Rezound (5), HTC DNA (4), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (3)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:32 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

ok i get the point jaxbot made it and for some reason ya'll have a problem with me putting it here. Some people dont want to register at xda so they come here. But in the future I wont release anything that I dont make personally,even though I never said I made this. Also as a bonus any information I find online I wont put here too. That should solve the problem and get people off my back. The only reason I put this here is because I see everyone sharing but **** it Iam wrong. So that way I avoid all this stupid critic's that follow me .peace
Old 03-23-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

I'm not a Mod by any means, but Dude, you just don't get it. It wasn't the fact that you posted it here, but the way it was posted. You linked to a forum, and not even thread specific, with less than two dozen members, and never mentioned the original source site or creator of the file. Sorry, that comes across as kind of....can't find the word I'm looking for...but it was wrong. If memory serves me, you had people bashing you in the game forums here too.

Look at the way you post. If you had said, "Hey look what I found over at XDA, it's really cool and Jaxbot did a bang-up job, but I also posted it here in case you don't want to register at XDA..." that would have been completely different and you probably would have hade ten people thanking you for your post.

Get it? Again, not bashing you or back-seat modding, just trying to help you. You seem like you want to honestly contribute.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:36 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

Thanks kevin , but in the future I just stick to my stuff. Its much less hassle. There is some people like demimoss and other here that just cant wait to disagree with me. They just follow me around and cant wait to see if I make an error to jump on it.
Me I never go around doing that. I just try to help when I can here and there.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions

Tags
windowsphone7, wp7 cab