PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 09:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: TELUS

TKG26 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can't always access website.

I use a Diamond on Telus. I have had the same issues running stock roms and cooked roms.

As of late i have had hit and miss issues with accessing my clubs website/forums. I used to be able to access from my phone without issues. Lately i can spend a day on the road and never get access to my website but then out of the blue i get in, all the times that i fail to get on my site i have connectivity and can access any other websites i want. At home my PC and netbook never have access issues. Only from my phone.

I have tried using Pocket IE, and various versions of opera. And skyfire. there was a beta version of opera that worked better for a while but my problems are back i still cannot get to my site when i want to..

Last nite in the basement i was on my site and an hour later could not get to it..

Now for the web site we have had to block ip numbers due to spam bots and such so i was wondering if maybe my phones ip was within the range of the blocked ips, but its never all or nothing i get in sometimes other times i don't..

Is there anything i can check from my phone end of things? Also i have admin previlages with the clubs website and can see my list of IP's none of wich seemed to be blocked(but im not very confident roaming around the admin section of our site)

Our webmaster is at a loss as to why my access is hit or miss..

Any ideas

not sure if it matters but here is the url in question www.rcottawa.com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions