PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 05:04 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does sprint now have the crappiest selection of PPCs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
.. Im sorry im married with 3 girls..
That sounds funny when taken out of context

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 11-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

rotflmao ya it does.. for the record.. I'm married with children.lol 3 daughters..
Old 11-01-2009, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, Touch pro 2, EVO 4G, EVO3D
Carrier: sprint

madcowmilau is becoming a great contributor

at quick glance it seems to me that sprints website has more smartphones / pda's then ATT does. the TP2 is a great phone, much better than the TP1. sure we dont have official 6.5 update but thats what these guys/gals and the the ones over at xda are here for.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleepy1 View Post
sorry if I sound ignorant and maybe I haven't kept up with the other carriers but what exactly do they offer currently that sprint doesn't? Verizon has the Imagio(hd) and of course the druid soon. Tmobile has some very old Android phones and is getting the Cliq eventually. And att has the iphone..... IMO this list isn't all that spectacular and definitely isn't "too far ahead" as OP put it... What am I missing here?
Sorry about not replying sooner. Well, let's see. Sprint has the Hero, TP2, Pre, Pixie, Tour, Moment

Okay.

VZW has "Hero" (Droid Eris), TP2, Tour.......AND Pre (2010), AND Motorolla Droid, AND Motorolla Calgary, AND Tour2, AND Curve2, AND Imagio, AND Omnia 2, AND HTC Passion/Dragon (Did I leave out any?) Oh yeah, AND the Storm2

So yeah, Sprint sux.

But it's better than T-Mobile. T-Mobile has TP2, MyTouch, Clique, and the Nokia N900 (kick *** phone though! ), and the Behold 2 and the HD2....hmmm...maybe Sprint isn't better than T-Mobile...

But it's better than At&t!!! They just have the iPhone...though I think they are getting the Curve2...so yeah....Sprint's better than AT&T!

Last edited by Journeyjeans; 11-02-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if you don't like sprint there are other carriers. and the tp2 is better than the tp if you know what to install
Old 11-02-2009, 07:19 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

I just wish Sprint would leak more info on whats coming.....we keep hearing about whats coming to other carriers, and it sounds exciting, but Sprint is keeping it to themselves. cmon Sprint, give us a glimmer of hope!
Old 11-02-2009, 12:57 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wouldnt be too worried if I was on Sprint, I'm sure they'll release something good soon.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions