PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
currupt sd card help please!

we all know what free downloads are. download it, see it, pay a million dollars to really use it. iolo.com (paid for) was able to find the files, but wouldn't restore and fix. when i install card on phone or pc, it shows all files, and things not in files, but the files are empty, and things out side of files on root are currpt. how can i restore them? iolo found evrything, cabs, programs, and such, but at the least i would like to restor my DCIM folder with family pics. can't afford every program just to find out they don't work. any suggestions?
Old 10-31-2009, 01:07 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: currupt sd card help please!

Have you tried connecting it to your computer and running scan disc on it to see if it can fix or repair errors?

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 10-31-2009, 03:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

i don't even know how to get scan disc started.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:48 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You'll have to have a way to plug it in to your computer firts. They sell adapters at walmart that you can put the card into and then plug it into a USB port for around 5 bucks. After you have it in your computer open the my computer window where it shows all the available drives. Right click on the sd card and click properties, at the top of the properties window (the window that shows how much free and used space is on the card) click on tools, in the tools, click on "scan". It might not work, but it's about the only other thing I know of that you could try.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions