PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

FLHX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SYanni cab collection

im looking for the SYanni cab collection. i had it ive searched for it but still says sorry no matches. was it here or maybe smj, or even xda? ive even searched all of them and still sorry no matches? could i get just a little help please?
Old 09-04-2009, 02:50 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: SYanni cab collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLHX View Post
im looking for the SYanni cab collection. i had it ive searched for it but still says sorry no matches. was it here or maybe smj, or even xda? ive even searched all of them and still sorry no matches? could i get just a little help please?

Google it. I found THIS after 10 seconds.
Enjoy,

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

FLHX is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Google it. I found THIS after 10 seconds.
Enjoy,

dwizzy130
yeah thats not what im lookin for i have the cab but i wanted the post where i found it. sorry if i miss typed what i was lookin for. it was a while back when i found it but thers some stuff thats in that zip file that isnt working on my pro and i wanted to make sure it was for the pro . thanks for the info but i was just lookin for the post.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:41 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLHX View Post
yeah thats not what im lookin for i have the cab but i wanted the post where i found it. sorry if i miss typed what i was lookin for. it was a while back when i found it but thers some stuff thats in that zip file that isnt working on my pro and i wanted to make sure it was for the pro . thanks for the info but i was just lookin for the post.
Ohhh ok. Well you can post the cabs and I can tell you if they'll work.

dwizzy130
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

FLHX is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Ohhh ok. Well you can post the cabs and I can tell you if they'll work.

dwizzy130
well there is alot of stuff in that zip file but i was just messing around with somethings and getting rid of the stuff i didnt wanted but the diamondtf3dconfig gives me an error in the .exe. when i try to open it. and i cant change to any of the clocks? i was wondering if i shouldnt of put the whole zipfile on my pro and just sorted what i wanted then put on pro but i was gonna see if there was description of each cab in that thread where i got it from. there was alot of stuff in there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions