PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2007, 02:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MDA...
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dain is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Dain
In the market for a new PPC

Right now I have a MDA and I am ready for something else. Here is what I am looking at and feeling about certain phones. What do you guys think?

Service with T-Mobile, GSM, obviously don't want to drop $1K on a phone haha, and just want something different I guess.

-Upgrade to the WING. Its a nice phone and all but man its a little overpriced IMO, EVERYONE that works with me at T-Mobile has this thing lol, not a fan of the keyboard setup (just too used to my circular keys I guess), and it opens the opposite way of my MDA. Like the 2MP camera and WM6.

-Just get a new or refurb. MDA and use that. Would like to UPGRADE to something different and nicer. I am cool with getting another MDA and no one has it any more haha. BUT again, looking for something different.

-TyTN or TyTNII. MAN I REALLY like these phones. These do work in the US correct? The TyTNII is pretty much out of the question because of money lol but I have looked at a few TyTN for sale and they seem really nice. Can't find much I don't like about it yet. Any input good or bad on those?

-Unlocked 8525. Heavily leaning towards this phone right now. Opens the same way as my MDA does, WM6, 2MP camera, DIFFERENT compared to all these WING running around our employee list lol, affordable. Don't like the keyboard (just a bunch of squares run together) but it seems every new PPC is like that now.

Right now I'd take either one for a good price but in order so far its the TyTN, 8525, WING, and MDA.

DISCUSS.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions