PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 12:46 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hiring: Any ROM chefs looking for a job?

I hope this is not in bad form for this forum, but I figured I would ask. Please remove the post if it is not appropriate.

I am hiring Systems, Networking and Development positions to join our cutting edge team. I figure if you can create a good ROM, you must have the well rounded skill set to be successful in our environment. I am looking for technology ninjas that can navigate systems, code, and can understand / design networks.

We are located in the North East, US.

If you are interested, PM me.

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 08-12-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:35 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Hiring: Any ROM chefs looking for a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I hope this is not in bad form for this forum, but I figured I would ask. Please remove the post if it is not appropriate.

I am hiring Systems, Networking and Development positions to join our cutting edge team. I figure if you can create a good ROM, you must have the well rounded skill set to be successful in our environment. I am looking for technology ninjas that can navigate systems, code, and can understand / design networks.

We are located in the North East, US.

If you are interested, PM me.
did you get any PM's?

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:22 PM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
did you get any PM's?

CW
Just one so far. How about you CW? You looking for a job?
Old 05-12-2010, 08:26 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Just one so far. How about you CW? You looking for a job?
I wish. I'm not smart enough for all that.

CW
Old 05-13-2010, 12:47 AM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

Yeah. Sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
I wish. I'm not smart enough for all that.

CW
Old 05-13-2010, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
Yeah. Sure...
did you try xda devs heck why not PM chainfire...
Old 05-13-2010, 09:48 PM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
did you try xda devs heck why not PM chainfire...
Is chainfire looking, or can he help me find people?

XDA seemed too global as a starting point, but you are probably right that it is worth a try.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:11 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Good luck and I don't think this is a bad thing. I think it gives our users more opportunity! Thanks for being so thoughtful!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions