PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I Can't Never Get Nothing!!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78486)

elephant007 08-08-2009 11:56 AM

I Can't Never Get Nothing!!!!

Today I tried to figure out how I could integrate Phone Fusion and Google Voice to send me visual voice mail when someone leaves a message on my phone... That way I wouldn't have get into my Google Voice account to download the mp3 and well you get my point...

So I was configuring the Phone Fusion number as a Phone on my account and I get this popup

"+18122000200 : This number is already in use as a cell phone on another Google Voice account"

](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

imneveral0ne 08-09-2009 07:25 AM

Re: I Can't Never Get Nothing!!!!

if you cant never get anything, you should have EVERYTHING! just saying lol. good luck with everything!

gullzway 08-09-2009 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elephant007 (Post 1088898)
Today I tried to figure out how I could integrate Phone Fusion and Google Voice to send me visual voice mail when someone leaves a message on my phone... That way I wouldn't have get into my Google Voice account to download the mp3 and well you get my point...

So I was configuring the Phone Fusion number as a Phone on my account and I get this popup

"+18122000200 : This number is already in use as a cell phone on another Google Voice account"

](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

I signed up with google voice last week, no Phone Fusion? Mine sends me a text message of the voicemail after someone leaves one.Are you talking about someone leaving a voice message on your Sprint Voicemail??

elephant007 08-09-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imneveral0ne (Post 1090161)
if you cant never get anything, you should have EVERYTHING! just saying lol. good luck with everything!

Like the double negatives huh? HA HA I like when George Lopez says that "I can't never get nothing" cracks me up everytime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gullzway (Post 1090168)
I signed up with google voice last week, no Phone Fusion? Mine sends me a text message of the voicemail after someone leaves one.Are you talking about someone leaving a voice message on your Sprint Voicemail??

I'm talking about getting the voicemail pushed down to my phone as an mp3 then all I have to do is select it to play.
Currently I get a transcript plus an email, the transcript isn't very good not accurate... then when I check my email on my phone, I have to click on a link that takes me to the internet, click on another link to download the mp3, x out of that, click on something else to get to somewhere else to click on another thing and get another thing going and.... well you get what I'm saying, hopefully right? HA HA

ekz13 08-10-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elephant007 (Post 1090373)
Like the double negatives huh? HA HA I like when George Lopez says that "I can't never get nothing" cracks me up everytime.

i was thinking of the same thing.. funny stuff

puff 08-11-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elephant007 (Post 1088898)

is that a generic number? google voice only allows a single GV account association for any number...

horndoctor 08-11-2009 12:56 AM

Never use a double negative! lol

ekz13 08-11-2009 03:44 PM

possible someone just punched it in as a place holder and got lucky and hit yours?

elephant007 08-11-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekz13 (Post 1094757)
possible someone just punched it in as a place holder and got lucky and hit yours?

this number +18122000200 is what you forward your voicemail to in order to get PhoneFusion to send you a visual voicemail much like the Samsung Instinct.

By putting that number down in Google Voice, I was hoping that it would send me the visual voicemail to my phone. I don't even know if it would have worked. Was experimenting.

darren.wlsn1 08-11-2009 04:18 PM

funny thing is, thats my number. lol jk