PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 01:39 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone Know How To?? Google Voice/Gmail Question

I have both Google Voice and GMail. When I log into my Google Voice account I am able to access my GMail by clicking on a simple link... when I'm in my GMail account, no such link exists for me to access my Google Voice (I do have a work around) anyone know how to link and cross link the two?
Old 07-31-2009, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

regression is keeping up the good workregression is keeping up the good work
Re: Anyone Know How To?? Google Voice/Gmail Question

Google hasn't added a link to Google Voice from GMail. You can bookmark Google Voice if you don't want to type it in. Also, if you use Firefox, there is an extension called GButts that allows you to go to Google's various services via buttons on the toolbar.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:50 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'll look into that, right now my work around is I have the GoogleVoice URL in an email that I have saved in Drafts, I open it, click on the link and it goes to GoogleVoice, sounds like adding as a bookmark would eliminate some steps after logging into GMail, thank you
Old 08-02-2009, 01:22 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
I have both Google Voice and GMail. When I log into my Google Voice account I am able to access my GMail by clicking on a simple link... when I'm in my GMail account, no such link exists for me to access my Google Voice (I do have a work around) anyone know how to link and cross link the two?
Here's the thing...

Anyone can have a Gmail account now, thus the link from Google Voice makes perfect sense.
However, only select few (compared to those that dont) have GV, so from Gmail there is no reason to have a link at this time.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:39 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

well, I end up using the "My Account" link. which by the way has a "My products" section that only shows the 'products' you've actually logged into/use.
soo, they have a way to only put the link if you have the service.
and there are TONS of reasons to have it now. for example people don't use something that's not easy to use. I hardly use my gv partially due to this.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions