PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 12:44 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
iPhone to VZW???

i figure everyone loves the rumor mill so much i'd get in with my latest one...

My friend is banging this corporate sales rep for VZW.. She goes out and makes presentations to big Corps, and tries to swing them to VZW..

Well all know, well alot of us, that the exclusivity rights between Apple and AT&T ends next year.. Shes saying that in December VZW will be getting their first batch of iPhones for their programmers to start their inital "look" into the devices, so that they can figure out what to do and how they wanna go about Branding/Intergrating it with VZW...

i asked her if she had some proof, like an office memo from the tech dept or something like that.. she has nothing solid to offer in form of concrete proof though.. just the chat around the conference table in meetings at work...

so, theres my rumor for you guys.. cdma iPhone would def get any carrier tons of new customers, i hate to admit it, but its true.. if VZW is gonna get in on this... i dont see why sprint wouldnt either eventually...

who knows..
Old 08-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Cheers! ^^
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM
Re: iPhone to VZW???

Haha.. just imagine all the Sprint SERO and discounted data users on the iPhone
Old 08-01-2009, 05:40 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

I wonder what would verizon cripple with the Iphone? Multitouch? accelerometer? magnetometer? GPS? LMAO...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 08-02-2009, 01:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Just like a good chunk of CDMA phones.....2 years after GSM gets them...

Not that I will go to a iPhone....Hail WM !!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions