PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pRo
Carrier: SpRinT

kodak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to kodak
Question Cell Phone Vocabulary

Im kinda new to this site, and im pretty sure its a few ppl wondering, wat like I am, what some of the words, or abbreviations on here mean, i dont quite get? is it anyone on this site who can give sum insight to cell phone vocabulary and kinda explain it a little. (ex:whats kitchen, cabs, mod and all that otha stuff) I wna know to advance in the ppc world and for my phn. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:13 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cell Phone Vocabulary

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak View Post
Im kinda new to this site, and im pretty sure its a few ppl wondering, wat like I am, what some of the words, or abbreviations on here mean, i dont quite get? is it anyone on this site who can give sum insight to cell phone vocabulary and kinda explain it a little. (ex:whats kitchen, cabs, mod and all that otha stuff) I wna know to advance in the ppc world and for my phn. PLEASE HELP!!!!
First thing I will define for you is SEARCH
Quote:
The activity of looking thoroughly in order to find and object in which you are looking for
The best thing to do is search for your answer before you ask one, this forum is very extensive and there is a lot of information here... Most can be found by using the SEARCH feature of the web site, if you can't use the builtin function you can go to Google and search for the term, making sure you as SITE:FORUM.GOOGLE.COM at the end, then Google will only search that specific website.

http://tinyurl.com/mmsj4q

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions