PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 10:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC MyTouch 3G Slide
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

ilyabyk83 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to ilyabyk83 Send a message via AIM to ilyabyk83 Send a message via MSN to ilyabyk83 Send a message via Yahoo to ilyabyk83 Send a message via Skype™ to ilyabyk83
Question Re: Video Media Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
The problem with the TP is, the only two programs that give hardware accelerated video playback are Windows Media Player (WMP) & HTC Album.

I hate both these programs, but I use WMP with the resume plug-in & the SPB Black skin because it provides perfect playback of an h.264 rip & NOTHING else (including CorePlayer) does.

~John
Is this a free program? Where do I get it??
Old 07-22-2009, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Video Media Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyabyk83 View Post
Is this a free program? Where do I get it??
WMP is already in your phone (it's part of Windows)

The SPB black skin & the resume plug-in are both free downloads.

~John
Old 07-22-2009, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Video Media Player

READ THIS THREAD if you want, but it basically says the same thing that I already told you.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC MyTouch 3G Slide
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

ilyabyk83 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to ilyabyk83 Send a message via AIM to ilyabyk83 Send a message via MSN to ilyabyk83 Send a message via Yahoo to ilyabyk83 Send a message via Skype™ to ilyabyk83
Exclamation Re: Video Media Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
READ THIS THREAD if you want, but it basically says the same thing that I already told you.

~John
AGAIN, I DO NOT LIKE MY WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER!! It doesn't play all of the formats, + when in FULL screen, I can't change the orientation of button positioning and I do not have control of by how much (how many seconds) to fast forward/back rewind!! I liked TCPMP for those two reasons. But now, it doesn't play any files but *.avi and when on most of those *.avi files, I get an error message, telling me: "Player: Audio codec (Windows Media Audio) not supported by the player!"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions