PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you interface GV with your mobile device?
Google App (for BB/Android etc..) 14 6.80%
Google Website 29 14.08%
Call Google 13 6.31%
MagiCall 37 17.96%
GV Dialer 19 9.22%
Calling Card by Handango 5 2.43%
iDialer 47 22.82%
One Dialer 16 7.77%
gVo dialer 20 9.71%
GoVoMo 6 2.91%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

juddrl is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google Voice Incoming/Outgoing Options!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
ever try this
"Your request has been approved for processing. You will recieve an email in the next 48 hours regarding your request."

ok, we'll see what happens. Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: So I just read more closely through that thread and it seems that Biker is correct in that people with everything are being rejected for this discount. I'll cross my fingers anyway and hope that I slip through the cracks.

Last edited by juddrl; 08-31-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

lkjfdsa is a n00b

The old SERO plan was the best for the money, with all the built in perks. It's tailor made for using with GV since you don't have very many anytime minutes with SERO. I only have 500 anytime so GV is a Godsend.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:34 PM
N00b

lkjfdsa is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
Good to hear you got it added.
In the end, it is well worth the effort to have that feature added to your account.
Did you get it for free or $5/month?
I tried to get them to add it for free but no go since they said I had too many "freebies" already on my calling plan...which is probably true.

I'm using Magicall and it's working great but I cannot figure out how to call my Sprint voicemail directly. It connects me through GV but then never prompts me to check my Sprint voicemail messages. I guess you need to create a rule, which I did, but it's not working as I intended. How are you creating the rule to call voicemail directly?

Last edited by lkjfdsa; 09-01-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

it looks like the set of rules i released did not have the sprint voicemail built in.
you can make your own rule. or, within 20 mins i should have a new rule set with voicemail in it
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:20 PM
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjfdsa View Post
I tried to get them to add it for free but no go since they said I had too many "freebies" already on my calling plan...which is probably true.

I'm using Magicall and it's working great but I cannot figure out how to call my Sprint voicemail directly. It connects me through GV but then never prompts me to check my Sprint voicemail messages. I guess you need to create a rule, which I did, but it's not working as I intended. How are you creating the rule to call voicemail directly?
I actually put my number in the exceptions rule as I don't access it thru GV.
But I see that MordyT will have it for you momentarily
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 09-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Threadstarter

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
it looks like the set of rules i released did not have the sprint voicemail built in.
you can make your own rule. or, within 20 mins i should have a new rule set with voicemail in it
and its up in the first post with the word MOD at the end. I will be redoing the rules with sms very soon also
Old 09-01-2009, 03:06 PM
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
and its up in the first post with the word MOD at the end. I will be redoing the rules with sms very soon also
Thanks for the Modification.
Can you tell me the individual voicemail rule as I don't want to download the new set and have all my info erased like last time
I appreciate it.
In case I want to use it, I'll always have it.
Was that the only new rule in the set?
Old 09-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
Thanks for the Modification.
Can you tell me the individual voicemail rule as I don't want to download the new set and have all my info erased like last time
I appreciate it.
In case I want to use it, I'll always have it.
Was that the only new rule in the set?
preety much the only new rule... also i added in 3 numbers as execptions - so if you have pick 3 you can just add in your number and the rule is good to go.

vm is just a rule that bypasses g v nothing really special.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Solange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hi guys, I read somewhere that you can somehow get Magicall to send texts that come from your GV number? Is that possible? I have it already for calls, but I cant figure out how I would set it up for text. Perhaps I had misunderstood, so if it cant be done please let me know. Thank you much!
Old 09-01-2009, 04:48 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
preety much the only new rule... also i added in 3 numbers as execptions - so if you have pick 3 you can just add in your number and the rule is good to go.

vm is just a rule that bypasses g v nothing really special.
I already have my voicemail in the exception rule which bypasses GV.
Is that what you mean?
I thought that one of the posters wanted to dial his voicemail and have it go thru google voice, and be able vo access his messages.
Normally when you do that though, it is as if you are an outside caller calling in to your cellphone number. In which case you would have to access your voicemail via your password.
The poster wanted to dial out through the 8 option.I must be missing something

In regards to the 3 numbers you added as exceptions, and you said you add your pick 3 number and you're good to go. Can you clarify?
Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT:
Is the sms rule included in your new set of rules?

Last edited by Biker1; 09-01-2009 at 05:13 PM. Reason: content edit

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Tags
calling google voice, google voice, gv, incoming, outgoing