PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 06:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

biglo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please help someone

Hello everyone I just recieve a PPC 6800 and I went to metro pcs to flash it, before I carried it over there everything was working fine. I tested everything on it and it worked fine. I left it at metropcs to be flashed and when I came back the lady gave me the phone back and it had the screen now has a red, green and blue colors on it and the text says

TITA100
SPL-2.06.000
CPLD-9

and at the bottom of the screen says "serial"

Does anyone know what this is or is there any way to fix this? Any help would be really appreciated.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Please help someone

This really should be posted over at the Titan/Mogul/6800 forum...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44. That way, those in the know about all things Titan/6800 are more likely to see it and be able to assist you

Old 07-18-2009, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo/Epic
Carrier: Sprint

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I used to have this phone. The serial means it is not connected to the coputer via usb. And the sreen is tri-color, or it has four?
Old 07-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

biglo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
I used to have this phone. The serial means it is not connected to the coputer via usb. And the sreen is tri-color, or it has four?
Its tri color red green and blue
Old 07-18-2009, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The Tita100 is your device, the 6800 is also known as the titan among other names. If it is in 4 color screen you can flash a rom onto it by connecting it to the computer(the serial should then say usb), if it has a three color screen, you need to stick the stylus in the reset whole on the bottom, and hold down the camera buttons and power button, all at the same time and that will give you the four color screen, and you can then flash your phone to ypur rom of choice, but the 6800 is not a phone originally made for metropcs, here is the link you need to go to.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

biglo is a n00b

So how do i flash a new rom on it? The colors im getting is red, green, blue and white now.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

O.k. man, you simply plug your phone into the computer via usb, if it is on four color screen go to the titan forum and look for a rom of your choice, you downloadload, unzip it or unrar it (i use winrar) open that extracted folder, click on the ruu update utility.exe. go to the titan foum all info is there. also, you are taking your titan onto metropcs, below is the link you need to click on and read, for that to be successful.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=495232

Hope this helps you.

p.s., don't forget to click thanks.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dont forget to unlock your bootload screen before flashing a rom

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...2&d=1190835601

click that link, download the titanunlocker.zip, extract that somewhere on your computer, make it easy extract to your desjtop, open it plug phone into computer, make sure your phone is four colors, after you plug it in, make sure the word serial turns into the word usb then run the unlocker and it takes you through telling you what to do, very easy, then when that process is finished flash with a rom from this site in the Titan forum, then go to the link I gave you in the above post for getting your phone to work on metropcs, they screwd up and shouldnt of given it back to you like that, you should let them know this

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions