PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Cab Files

Ok there has got to be a better way to get cab files than to search through the ZILLIONS of threads in this forum. Am I missing something? Anytime I am looking for a cab, I have to search through a lot of different threads, then after not finding it, I'll post a new thread for that specific cab, and finally get it. There is no reason to post new threads for cabs that are already posted here, but can we search for cabs specifically? I am sorry if we already can am I just don't get it yet!!!

TIA

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:19 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Cab Files

yes u can just enter name then cab at end hope this helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

thanks, I have done that, but it takes me to threads that just happen to have the name of that cab in it. no necessarily that specific cab
Old 07-08-2009, 08:35 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

have you tryed like going to google do same search you know like google.com that has worked for me
Old 07-08-2009, 02:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
have you tryed like going to google do same search you know like google.com that has worked for me
same here.
Let's say I'm searching for a cab of a program called Lock Program
I'll usually put lockprogram.cab in google.com and you should find it within the first result or two.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc inspire hd
Carrier: at&t

LessThanZero is keeping up the good workLessThanZero is keeping up the good work

Use Binggle (just a word I coined). Combination Bing and Google. Everything you could ever want.
Or if you wanted to know some arbitrary number, like the number of people who have your name, their age, and blah blah blah. You could try Wolfram.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:42 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

There are several posts with a collection of cab files for each phone type. I would take a look there. And I agree, try a google search.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions