PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTV Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Simpdapimp is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Simpdapimp
Naughty By Nature Teams With Microsoft To Promote PDA

Microsoft is really trying hard huh?......

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/new.../21697160.aspx
Old 06-23-2009, 05:33 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Re: Naughty By Nature Teams With Microsoft To Promote PDA

lol i like this
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 06-23-2009, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Hahaha.
Bill Gates has gone gangsta.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

notrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuff

I just threw up a little. That was the lamest thing EVER

Emma and Julia

Last edited by notrock; 06-23-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

why is this lame and my boy probex is the one that got this started when naughty contacted me through my youtube videos....... i think this is a descent idea to get the word out and you cant hate on vin and the guys for liking wm and not the iphone.... come on now guys,.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notrock View Post
I just threw up a little. That was the lamest thing EVER

Emma and Julia
You HATER HATER HATER HATER only thing lame about this thread is you. You should be happy microsoft is reaching out and promoting. Hip hop is a major source for advertising right now buddy you must not be watching these commercials now a days LAME
Old 06-23-2009, 11:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext

I am excited about this for sooooo many reasons. The obvious... I love WM phones, and Its the TP2. But I'm also excited because I was born and raised in EO (aka ILL Town) and of course that's where Vin and the gang roots are. Not to mention I met Vin once and have a picture or two with him so needless to say... I am SUPED!

It's really groundbreaking in my opinion for both MS and NBN. I donno.. maybe it's just because it hits close to home for me on multiple levels...

Assuming I don't win the contest, I'm wondering where I could get that custom theme anyway... just in case I feel like reppin somedayz lol

Last edited by gxnext; 06-23-2009 at 11:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:14 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Interesting - You down wit OPP?! Other-Peoples-Phones! lol...
Old 06-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wonder how many hits Naughty By Nature has gotten on Google...(1,170,000)

Old 06-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

notrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
why is this lame and my boy probex is the one that got this started when naughty contacted me through my youtube videos....... i think this is a descent idea to get the word out and you cant hate on vin and the guys for liking wm and not the iphone.... come on now guys,.
Not hating the theme. But really, the average customer will not be able to do that easily. And the 'urban demographic' they are blatantly targeting probably are going to want to change that theme to something really lame < insert radio rapper name here>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
You HATER HATER HATER HATER only thing lame about this thread is you. You should be happy microsoft is reaching out and promoting. Hip hop is a major source for advertising right now buddy you must not be watching these commercials now a days LAME
Maybe I am a "HATER" Hip hop is a major source for advertising, but Hiphop fans of today don't give a damn about naughty. Lets make this clear I'm a fan of them and hiphop in general. This just looks like a cheesey attempt.

Sorry people Its a wonderfull idea what was I thinking...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions