PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Naughty By Nature Teams With Microsoft To Promote PDA (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72594)

Simpdapimp 06-23-2009 05:25 PM

Naughty By Nature Teams With Microsoft To Promote PDA

Microsoft is really trying hard huh?......

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/new.../21697160.aspx

Young_breedent 06-23-2009 05:33 PM

Re: Naughty By Nature Teams With Microsoft To Promote PDA

lol i like this

codybear 06-23-2009 06:14 PM

Hahaha.
Bill Gates has gone gangsta.

notrock 06-23-2009 07:48 PM

I just threw up a little. That was the lamest thing EVER

Emma and Julia

D/\SH 06-23-2009 10:58 PM

why is this lame and my boy probex is the one that got this started when naughty contacted me through my youtube videos....... i think this is a descent idea to get the word out and you cant hate on vin and the guys for liking wm and not the iphone.... come on now guys,.

Young_breedent 06-23-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notrock (Post 992584)
I just threw up a little. That was the lamest thing EVER

Emma and Julia

You HATER HATER HATER HATER only thing lame about this thread is you. You should be happy microsoft is reaching out and promoting. Hip hop is a major source for advertising right now buddy you must not be watching these commercials now a days LAME

gxnext 06-23-2009 11:45 PM

I am excited about this for sooooo many reasons. The obvious... I love WM phones, and Its the TP2. But I'm also excited because I was born and raised in EO (aka ILL Town) and of course that's where Vin and the gang roots are. Not to mention I met Vin once and have a picture or two with him so needless to say... I am SUPED!

It's really groundbreaking in my opinion for both MS and NBN. I donno.. maybe it's just because it hits close to home for me on multiple levels...

Assuming I don't win the contest, I'm wondering where I could get that custom theme anyway... just in case I feel like reppin somedayz lol

w7excursion 06-24-2009 11:14 AM

Interesting - You down wit OPP?! Other-Peoples-Phones! lol...

jason25 06-24-2009 11:26 AM

I wonder how many hits Naughty By Nature has gotten on Google...(1,170,000)

notrock 06-24-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 992948)
why is this lame and my boy probex is the one that got this started when naughty contacted me through my youtube videos....... i think this is a descent idea to get the word out and you cant hate on vin and the guys for liking wm and not the iphone.... come on now guys,.

Not hating the theme. But really, the average customer will not be able to do that easily. And the 'urban demographic' they are blatantly targeting probably are going to want to change that theme to something really lame < insert radio rapper name here>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Young_breedent (Post 992956)
You HATER HATER HATER HATER only thing lame about this thread is you. You should be happy microsoft is reaching out and promoting. Hip hop is a major source for advertising right now buddy you must not be watching these commercials now a days LAME

Maybe I am a "HATER" Hip hop is a major source for advertising, but Hiphop fans of today don't give a damn about naughty. Lets make this clear I'm a fan of them and hiphop in general. This just looks like a cheesey attempt.

Sorry people Its a wonderfull idea what was I thinking...