PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 08:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch 6800
Carrier: Alltel

jonmcq007 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jonmcq007
Looking for a new phone

Hello. I haven't been to this site in a long time . So I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.

I am in the need for a new phone. My phone got in a fight with a wall and ended up with a cracked inside screen. So I can make/receive calls but that's it. So I need a new one. Just to note that I have Alltel. So, I am attempting to sell my Ipod touch (2nd gen 16 gig) to get a new phone. The phones are generally going for 230 on Ebay or so. I don't prefer ebay so I put it on Craigslist. I put it up for 245. Now, I am looking at the HTC touch phones. I previously owned a HTC Touch and really liked it, just couldn't afford the data plan so I sold it. I can prolly get one for around 100 bucks. I really like the Mogul 6800. Like the full keyboard, plus it has wifi. I have an offer to trade my touch straight up for the Mogul but I think I am getting ripped off. My touch is way more. What phone would you guys recommend? I would like something with Wifi, headphone jack and something that's compattible with MIcro SD Card.

Thanks for the help!!! Jon
Old 06-19-2009, 02:13 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Looking for a new phone

I have a touch diamond and its pretty awesome. You can get an adapter off ebay for like $2 to output a headphone jack. As far as all they phones out there (I've seen/owned/tested a lot) the diamond is about the best bet (since you cant get a touch HD). The pro is too fat but if you want slideout KB you may want to go with that.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Looking for a new phone

being a previous owner of a MotoQ9m I speant alot of time over at EverthingWM.com and not only made some awesome friends, but also gave me the love of WM phones. After my contract ended, I went out and splurged on the TP. To be honest, this is one of my favorite phones that I have ever had, not to meantion my forst touch screen phone. I love being able to change out the ROMS and go for new looks as well as add different applications on it for free. There is SO much more information out for this phone its actually overwhelming at times, but this all due to what my girlfriend refers to as "an out of control hobby"

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions