PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   which part of TP2 was screwed up the most? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71637)

foxnews 06-14-2009 04:41 PM

which part of TP2 was screwed up the most?

all carriers in the US try some way to make the phone look worse then the original tp2. but the question is which part of the phone a carrier screwed up the most?

BRIVERS73 06-14-2009 04:58 PM

Re: which part of TP2 was screwed up the most?

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxnews (Post 974740)
all carriers in the US try some way to make the phone look worse then the original tp2. but the question is which part of the phone a carrier screwed up the most?

You really don't know if Verizon's TP2 specs are going to be gimped or not.....

ZuneNinja! 06-14-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyman73 (Post 974760)
You really don't know if Verizon's TP2 specs are going to be gimped or not.....

Exactly! All signs are still pointing to the verizon version insides are untouched. You should have changed the post option to "Verizon Insides (COMPLETE SPECULATION!)"

foxnews 06-14-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! (Post 974819)
Exactly! All signs are still pointing to the verizon version insides are untouched. You should have changed the post option to "Verizon Insides (COMPLETE SPECULATION!)"

it is history-based speculation.

foxnews 06-14-2009 06:40 PM

No one voted for Tbone messing up the front with big and fat buttons?

BRIVERS73 06-14-2009 06:45 PM

When it comes to PPCs it seems you can forgive ugly on the outside but not on the inside, lol

Torx 06-14-2009 08:14 PM

i dont like how it looks period, gsm, sprint, etc etc. the huge screen/keyboard saved it for me. afterall thats all i want, more screen space
i dont like the hard buttons at the bottom, i wanted it flush like the HD. especially CHROME buttons.. WTF.
i dont like sprints back cover, and i dont like the gsm back cover

foxnews 06-14-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torx (Post 975060)
i dont like how it looks period, gsm, sprint, etc etc. the huge screen/keyboard saved it for me. afterall thats all i want, more screen space
i dont like the hard buttons at the bottom, i wanted it flush like the HD. especially CHROME buttons.. WTF.
i dont like sprints back cover, and i dont like the gsm back cover

nothing is perfect but the question is which one, you think, is worse. then vote. very vote counts.

TheRealHotshot 06-14-2009 08:28 PM

tmobile aka t-more bills FTW

Noir 06-14-2009 11:04 PM

going to say t mobile. The design is so terribly ugly...I don't think any words describe how t mobile screwed the pooch on that one...the other designs are livable but t mobile wtf did you do?

As far as vzw goes, it is speculation and history based - they did it to the touch diamond and touch pro...most of the other devices are and were exactly the same as the other cdma carriers...ugh