PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NEW Asurion Question (post #11)

If the seal on a screw in the back of the phone is torn off, and the phone may have been taken apart, will asurion still replace the phone? What about the water damage indicator?

EDIT:::NEW QUESTION ON IN POST #11!!!

Last edited by Leukay; 07-01-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:34 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Asurion Question

water damage they will not cover. idk why though. and just make sure the screw is on tight or whatever and try to get it back to normal. i would atleast try haha. you could do somethings to make it so the phone doesnt exist anymore but i wouldnt do that.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler

Asurion, as in the phone insurance company? Yes, they cover water damage. (on insurance). I dumped over a bottle that I used to hold my cigarette butts, (full of water), on my HTC Kaiser, so I called them up and filed a claim. They sent me the Fuze since they discontinued the Tilt, and I sent them back my old phone and battery. The deductable is $125, and it will be posted to your next wireless bill. Not a bad price for a like-new refurb Fuze.
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA
Old 06-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

really? i always thought they didnt cover water damage. maybe im thinking of a xbm that they will not cover water damage.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah i was almost positive that they covered water damage, but i am more curious about if it has been opened if they will replace it.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:44 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

TEP= Total Erroneous Procedures (not really lol).. it will cover anything and everything.....
Old 06-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

i think im thinking of XBM then cuz i have done about 20 of them and 2 claims in my entire life.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATR 3.0- I just pay Sprint for Minutes.

TaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

you'll be fine, I've gotten two replacement diamonds and they didn't have the carbon cover or whatever it is over the screw like my other ones....if they hassle you just tell them you took it into a repair center to have it serviced.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Thanks guys for your input
Old 06-17-2009, 01:15 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

asurion covers everything. I'm pretty sure you could hurl your phone at a brick wall and send in the fragments for a replacement.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions