PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Sprint To Block Palm Pre Activations on 3rd party plans!!!

Quote:
all Indirect 3rd party employees (local and National Retail) will be restricted from activating or swapping the Palm Pre on their Sprint 3rd party employee plan.
i was really excited i have the money just sitting here in my desk drawer to go pick up the palm pre saturday morning. and i expected that i may have to order it and wait for it to come in....but now this?

im serisously pissed at sprint right now and im an avid advocator for sprint. always talking about how much i enjoy sprint service. but if i have to wait a month just to get the pre or even the TP2. im canceling. i have been out of contract since march.

sorry i really just had to vent!!!!rote st:

:scra tch::violent 2::violent 2:

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:21 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint To Block Palm Pre Activations on 3rd party plans!!!

sorry bout your luck hope you dont have to wait if you drop service
Old 06-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ya its way cheaper to stay with sprint and just wait for the TP2...but what if they dont give us the TP2 either. lol...i really dont use the net much on my phone so i might end up with a prepaid slider phone that just has unlimited texting lol...
Old 06-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm lost. Is Sprint just preventing resellers from getting it?
Free Disposable Email: MyTrashMail
Old 06-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazell View Post
I'm lost. Is Sprint just preventing resellers from getting it?
if you are not an exclusive Sprint Dealer(which my store will be in about a month) u wont get it. but employees of sprint that have employee plans will not be allowed to activate the Palm Pre. Which is just aggrevating.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:34 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Supply and demand, they would rather capture a customer at $99 than at $20 per month...

Old 06-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

lil_jimmy_norton is a n00b

If it makes you feel any better AT&T won't let you put iphones on ANR plans either. From sprints standpoint the have a limited number of phones, and want to make as much money off them as possible, they make no money on the 3rd party plans (and in many cases lose money).
Old 06-16-2009, 01:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EPIC!
Carrier: sprint

551skydiver is a n00b

I searched for this already so don't flame me!

All 3rd party retail plans from Radio Shack are getting audited. That means if you don't work for the company anymore and still have the $20 3rd party plan IT WILL BE CONVERTED sometime in July. A memo and form was sent to all stores and it asked all employees who have the plan to fill out a form and submit it for auditing purposes. I know of at least 15 former employees who are going to be screwed. Anyone know if BB or any other dealers are going through the same audit?

Then:TP, Mogul, Treo 650, Timeport, Audiovox mp3 fone,Startac's,Uniden 5700 and a Brick.
Now: Epic 4g compliments of Samsung 3 days before launch!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EPIC!
Carrier: sprint

551skydiver is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
i was really excited i have the money just sitting here in my desk drawer to go pick up the palm pre saturday morning. and i expected that i may have to order it and wait for it to come in....but now this?

THey did the same thing for the Instinct... but that didn't last long. Most people just waited for the rush to be over and called CS to do an ESN swap. BINGO!
Old 06-16-2009, 04:53 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 551skydiver View Post
I searched for this already so don't flame me!

All 3rd party retail plans from Radio Shack are getting audited. That means if you don't work for the company anymore and still have the $20 3rd party plan IT WILL BE CONVERTED sometime in July. A memo and form was sent to all stores and it asked all employees who have the plan to fill out a form and submit it for auditing purposes. I know of at least 15 former employees who are going to be screwed. Anyone know if BB or any other dealers are going through the same audit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 551skydiver View Post
THey did the same thing for the Instinct... but that didn't last long. Most people just waited for the rush to be over and called CS to do an ESN swap. BINGO!
1st- how are your "15 former employees you know getting screwed"? their FORMER employees, why should they still get a SERO plan.. so their hardly getting screwed, just getting corrected..

2nd- what did sprint do with the instinct?? make you have everthing plan? nope, just needed unlimited data, same as the Pre... also go buy your Pre, and flash to metro, their program for flashing runs through ANY block a National carriers has on it, even a lost/stolen block

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions