PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm pre
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

bigbgj15 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: i have the palm pre release date is june 6th

the os is great...definitely iphone status or better its smooth its user friendly very easy to use it has a few lil tricks on it like where the scroll ball lookin thing is that whole black area is pretty much a button to go back forward bring up ur menu its freakin awesomeeee lol
Old 06-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Lurker
Carrier: sprint

natimike is a n00b

os look slick not a fan of the slide up reminds me of the 6600 ugh
Old 06-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

What about battery life? Data speeds? Screen rotation speed? Etc.?

late,
Coz
Old 06-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

the os on it is really good smooth fast very simple but difficult if ur not wit new technology lol
Old 06-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Looks great... Thanks for the info. and the pics...
Old 06-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

data speed is the best i seen internet speed is da best i seen and screen rotation has no delay rotates a full 360 the download time from the app store may vary on size of app but the ones they do have in their right now downloaded within seconds...well the slide up is actually a plus and a negative its a plus because its easier than an on screen keyboard buttttttttttttttttt the keys r too close to each other so for u big handed humans in this world this phone is not for u lol...the keyboard is actually easier to use with one hand (due to a broken right hand of mine) but it is easier than 2 hands i give this phone a 9.9 on a scale from 1-10
Old 06-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

thanks for the pics...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 06-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

jlc2018 is a n00b

nice information. the i went to best buy to see if they had a demo i could check out and all they had was a non-working display so aside from checking it out the appearance there wasn't much to learn. from the style and feel of the phone and what i have read about the way it works it sounds like a cross between a blackberry and an iphone...
Old 06-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Battery life...we must know about battery life!

late,
Coz
Old 06-03-2009, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Battery life...we must know about battery life!
lol... Coz. Can I get you to update that old Treo if I tell you the Pre battery life is 7 weeks?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions