PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Storage Card Issue

I have a Sprint Touch with 6.1 and a 8gb card but now all of a sudden my storage card won't delete files from it. It will go through the process of deleting them and it will show them gone but than a few moments later they re-appear. I'm wondering what may have gone wrong. I've had this card working properly for a long time but now it is acting weird. If any suggestions are out there please help!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Storage Card Issue

Can you see the files on your computer? Can you delete them from there? Also if you Resco Exployer it has a Recycle Bin make sure they are deleted there because if you delete the file with exployer it will show up in Recycle Bin
Old 03-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO
Threadstarter

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
Can you see the files on your computer? Can you delete them from there? Also if you Resco Exployer it has a Recycle Bin make sure they are deleted there because if you delete the file with exployer it will show up in Recycle Bin
I can see them on my computer when I explore through active sync and have tried to delete them that way and also using total commander but to no avail.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:03 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Try either MemMaid or SKTools to get at those pesky files.

late,
Coz
Old 03-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
I can see them on my computer when I explore through active sync and have tried to delete them that way and also using total commander but to no avail.
You said you tried with your computer and it still didn't work? Try to copy all files to your computer or something, and try to reformat on your device. Then, make a bunch of files for testing on your card and try to delete again.

Do you have any programs installed to SD? Do you have any today plugins or Start Menu software that links to the SD Card?
What are your installed programs?
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,
Old 03-31-2009, 02:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

brykass07 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to brykass07

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPcUser View Post
You said you tried with your computer and it still didn't work? Try to copy all files to your computer or something, and try to reformat on your device. Then, make a bunch of files for testing on your card and try to delete again.

Do you have any programs installed to SD? Do you have any today plugins or Start Menu software that links to the SD Card?
What are your installed programs?

I had the same problem with mine. I couldn't get a bad file of my card. I ended up having to copy my good files to the computer and reformating the card.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions