PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 12:20 AM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro
Talking Best bluetooth headset site EVER!

Bluetruth
http://www.bluetruth.com/

Q: Why are they so good?

A: They have clips of audio tests made with each headset! (i.e. In car, walking & in quiet areas)

You'll get to hear what stands up to wind noise, sound quality & consistency & volume.

If you looking to buy a BT headset and want to hear what it's like before buying, visit here. You will regret not taking advantage.
They have pretty good prices IMHO. But the wowing part is the tests, the test clips are a godsend & I love them for taking the time to do this.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:40 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Re: Best bluetooth headset site EVER!

Looks pretty nice. I haven't used a bluetooth headset in ages, though.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:54 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro

Funny after all of the tests, I till find that I can't narrow down to one that I like thats under $110 that'll stand up to the wind & fit right.
Even my Plantronics 925 falters slightly...:/

The EtyBlu seems like the best but I fear how the fit will work. And the Blue Ant Z9i & V1 are awesome with voice clarity.

I keep hearing about the old Plantronics 510 (not on the site) but I never seen one review say it failed to the wind or sound quality. I may fall to get that.

I also like to wear it on a consistent basis so I don't want a borg look for 7 hours of the day. :P
Old 03-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
Funny after all of the tests, I till find that I can't narrow down to one that I like thats under $110 that'll stand up to the wind & fit right.
Even my Plantronics 925 falters slightly...:/

The EtyBlu seems like the best but I fear how the fit will work. And the Blue Ant Z9i & V1 are awesome with voice clarity.

I keep hearing about the old Plantronics 510 (not on the site) but I never seen one review say it failed to the wind or sound quality. I may fall to get that.

I also like to wear it on a consistent basis so I don't want a borg look for 7 hours of the day. :P
I have the blueant and love it, but the voice isolation doesnt work great. At the max setting, my voice is bassically garbled, but if there's alot of road noise in the car, it helps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions