PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Charles
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cac9478 is keeping up the good workcac9478 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Actually with ESRP everytime I recieved a brand new phone directly from the box with 0000 minutes on the life timer.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: VZW

SMix is a n00b
Ok phew ... at first I thought that saidi ESRP ... that would really blow ... but the insurance thats fine ... I'm a Nextel crossover customer so we have been limited on claims being 2 times per year basically. This is actually good news for me ... but I can imagine for many this is bad ... such as ajk ... ya drunk b*st*rd!! LoL :P jk ... that and sprint phones are definately not as tough as Nextels ... so I guess it does suck ... I don't know, im torn ...
Old 09-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Charles
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

cac9478 is keeping up the good workcac9478 is keeping up the good work
It is the ESRP not the insurance.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

SMix is a n00b
No I think everyone here is getting confused ... mainly because the ESRP should have no stipulation about amount of replacements as it does not encourage swapping of units ... also Yay started by stating ESRP however when he wrote the bold lettering "quoting" Sprint's flyer it says ERP which is the Equipment Replacement Program ... and this makes more sense for the Insurance not the Service And Repair
Old 09-17-2006, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

SMix is a n00b
Ok so I didn't know exactly for sure myself what the real info was ... sad even when I work for the damn company ... I did however get something in the mail today about it all ... basically here is my knowledge and interpretation ... first of all as I said before it is a change to ERP not ESRP with the amount of phones claimed per year ... there are minor changes to both programs, mainly that mean nothing ... the only thing worth value was that they are *increasing* the amount of claims for insurance to 3 per year ... secondly is my interpretation ... this is part of the merger plans ... the piece of mail I received was from a company called Asurion which is part of some larger company CNA ... basically I have a feeling this will be the NEW insurance provider for both CDMA and iDen claims ... this will eliminate yet another barrier of different numbers and quality of service for CDMA or iDen customers ... this would hopefully mean no more LockLine and no more Signal ... also this would mean some benefit for some customers (namely iDen) as I know they are limited to 2 claims currently ... keep an eye out as well for a change in deductibles ... maybe higher or lower and depends on who u have now ... LockLine as far as I understand is simply $50 no matter what ... Signal is $35 for most phones priced under $149 and $100 for phones priced over that ... anyone else have any input on this all?
Old 09-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
Thanks for the clarification. It's good to have members here that gets us the inside info.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions