PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 08:29 AM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch Pro 2 Review

Found this at WMPoweruser.com
Quote:

AreaMobile.de has published the first, as far as I know, review of the HTC Touch Pro 2. They have given the device a good going over and appeared to rather like it.
On the Pro side they liked the elegant design, large responsive screen, many features, improved battery life and all pervasive TouchFlo3D. They comment that the device is now extremely finger-friendly, largely due to TouchFlo3D improvements, including doing away with the start menu.
On the Cons side, the device is significantly larger and heavier than its predecessor, lacks a 3.5 mm headphone jack, and they have concerns about the hinge mechanism of the slider.

In summary however Stefan wrote:
The new HTC Touch Pro 2 is the successful development of its predecessor Touch Pro. It is stylish and fast, but also bigger and heavier. This can be forgiven, because another major point of criticism is that the poor battery life of the HTC Touch Pro has been eliminated in the second generation. In addition, almost all the features are currently state of the art. If the initial good impression even in everyday life are confirmed, it is likely that the Touch Pro 2 to be a good alternative to devices like the Nokia N97.
Read the full review, which includes many pictures here. (Google translation)
http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=3524
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:15 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Re: HTC Touch Pro 2 Review

I also wonder how the tilting hinge will hold up. It wont stop me from buying it.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:58 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: HTC Touch Pro 2 Review

The hinge thing looks kinda nice! That is probably going to be a reason that I buy it. Watching my Slingplayer like that would be oh so nice!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions