PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Calltones for SPRINT WinMo devices !!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59395)

Dexter13 02-27-2009 02:10 PM

Calltones for SPRINT WinMo devices !!!

:headbang: Everyone with SPRINT BlackBerry and WinMo based smartphones can now purchase call tones through Sprint.com/DigitalLounge :headbang:

Enjoi!

hibby50 02-27-2009 02:29 PM

Re: Calltones for SPRINT WinMo devices !!!

no....

Dexter13 02-27-2009 03:47 PM

Im not getting into this but i tried it with my BB Curve AND HTC Diamond and THIS DOES WORK.

I should elaborate on this ... you visit sprint.com/digitallounge and browse the call tones NOT logged in. Find the one you would like to purchase and then on the bottom click to "log-in and purchase". Once you put your log in information you may purchase the call tone and apply for all callers all day etc.

Lets go Bruins.

hibby50 02-27-2009 06:49 PM

Bruins are my second favorite team! I have a replica closet Jersey that my dad got way back in the day. Bobby Ore was his idol and I have all signed memorabilia. I also have the poster of Bobby Ore making the goal, it is laminated but in really ****ty condition. Anyway, trying this now.

hibby50 02-27-2009 06:50 PM

not working. o well

jeffyv 02-28-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter13 (Post 742968)
Im not getting into this but i tried it with my BB Curve AND HTC Diamond and THIS DOES WORK.

I should elaborate on this ... you visit sprint.com/digitallounge and browse the call tones NOT logged in. Find the one you would like to purchase and then on the bottom click to "log-in and purchase". Once you put your log in information you may purchase the call tone and apply for all callers all day etc.

Lets go Bruins.

i can confirm this works but..how do i edit if i have more then one to set?

jpgarcia 02-28-2009 03:26 PM

Its working, went to the sprint digital lounge without signing in. Clicked in Call tones, selected my call tone. Signed in to buy at and confirmed purchase. It also asked if i wanted to set it as my default ringer. called from another phone and working. Thanks alot, have been waiting for this for a long time. CHEERS!!!

Dexter13 03-02-2009 03:02 PM

It seems as if they haven't made a "management" system for it yet but im sure they are working on it as you both can see that it does work now. If you know you want seperate #'s or times i would suggest setting those before making the default i guess ??? At least it works on their back end without having to install anything or change any phone settings. Thanks for the "Thanks" =D> !!!

Major_Nate 03-02-2009 10:08 PM

SCHWEEET!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

DaPeeps 03-07-2009 09:44 AM

Workin for me on both lines on my account :)