PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 > Mogul > TP > TP2 > Ego 4G > Evo3D > Evo-ltE
Carrier: Sprint

PhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used?

im wondering what is the worst cellphone people have ever used and i mean the worst of all time not the worst as in htc, or apple etc. i mean non smartphones too, the worst phone i every had hands down was the LG Rumor 1 GOD THAT WAS A HUGE P.O.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
when i show my EVO to iphone users they go wow loook at the big screen
then i go watch this..
i can hold my phone anyway a want and calls dont drop..
Old 01-15-2010, 12:41 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used?

Im angry that you had the rumor lol. I think the samsung a880 was the worst phone I've had. Went through a bunch of those.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 > Mogul > TP > TP2 > Ego 4G > Evo3D > Evo-ltE
Threadstarter

PhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
Im angry that you had the rumor lol. I think the samsung a880 was the worst phone I've had. Went through a bunch of those.
i got it free from sprint but how god it was a pain it would soft reset everytime i got a new email lmao
Old 01-15-2010, 01:13 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Fortunately I research the dog out of a phone I'm thinking about purchasing so I really haven't been any kinds of disappointed in the functionality of the phones I purchase. Now for the phones that I have been provided for by my employer that is a totally different scenario. I'd have to say the worst phone I had was a Palm Treo 700WX, even hacking that thing it was still a bad phone!
Old 01-15-2010, 01:53 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

A lot of the time I will buy a phone when its first available so there isnt much to go on. The bb tour was the last phone I bought that was kind of crappy. After three or four in the first 30 days I got a decent one.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo/Epic

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The first two phones i ever owned were bad, both motorola, bak in the 90's. I also owned a moto q for about 2 weeks and took it bak, hated it.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:00 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyscoAssassinx View Post
im wondering what is the worst cellphone people have ever used and i mean the worst of all time not the worst as in htc, or apple etc. i mean non smartphones too, the worst phone i every had hands down was the LG Rumor 1 GOD THAT WAS A HUGE P.O.S
whats that the slider? did it have a touch screen?

my worst phone, which turned me off to all touch screens at first, was the LG Glimmer, oh man was that thing such a POS. you would touch on the bottom of the screen and it would react like you were touching the top of the screen. worst service ever also. i (NO LIE) stood on top of my house, held hte phone up in the air and i could not for the life of me make a phone call
Old 01-16-2010, 01:15 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
I'd have to say the worst phone I had was a Palm Treo 700WX, even hacking that thing it was still a bad phone!
i was going there with you, because that was my 1st windows phone. it was so bad, sprint gave me a touch for it! but i would have to go with the touch pro, it was a good idea with really bad hardware.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:40 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
I'd have to say the worst phone I had was a Palm Treo 700WX, even hacking that thing it was still a bad phone!
i was going there with you, because that was my 1st windows phone. it was so bad, sprint gave me a touch for it! but i would have to go with the touch pro, it was a good idea with really bad hardware.
+1 TP1 = weak sauce haha
Old 01-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

Worst: Treo 650. Best: Treo 600. 2nd best: TP2.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions