PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Delete All - Remove (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57106)

twistedfish 02-10-2009 11:55 AM

Delete All - Remove

Okay so I can't find this anywhere but I am sure it has been addressed in the past. I want to remove the delete all feature from the menu system when I am in the Inbox of my email. A couple of times my fingers have been moving faster than my brain and I have deleted all of my emails fixable when I log into my exchange server, but a pain in the butt.

If someone would push me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

By the way I am using a Sprint Diamond and I change my ROM as frequently as most people change their socks (can't help it I'm an addict...LOL) if you needed to know.

InvincibleLiving 02-10-2009 01:58 PM

Re: Delete All - Remove

what rom are you using? are you building with a kitchen?

twistedfish 02-10-2009 02:46 PM

I am not building a ROM. I simply want to remove it from my phone. I realize I will have to do it often as I change my ROMs all the time.

The ROM of the moment is RSTG Diamond 1.7.09 Buuf...a couple of hours ago it was Might ROM 4.4.5, yesterday it was a different one. (you get the point). I like playing with the different ROMs and I should learn to cook my own, I did it a couple of times on my Touch...but for some reason I just can't seem to grasp it on the Diamond despite the great tutorials.

So the short answer to all of that is no I am not building and I am running RSTG Diamond 1.7.09 Buuf.

Thanks for your help.

InvincibleLiving 02-10-2009 03:02 PM

sorry the reason i asked is because the only way i've ever heard of inserting that delete all/mark all as read feature was either by cab, or by kitchen... whoever's rom you're using they're building it in... no way to remove it as long as you're using that ROM... at least to my knowledge

twistedfish 02-11-2009 10:12 AM

Thanks for the help. I guess it is time to learn how to cook. LOL

rstoyguy 02-11-2009 10:25 AM

Delete the following registry key and reboot:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\SHELL\EXTENS IONS\CONTEXTMENUS\INBOX\LIST_VIEW\{47018836-A919-42F7-84AF-89257BA458BA}]

That will restore the original menu.

And because of pier pressure from naut, I have to come up with these answers! lol...

twistedfish 02-11-2009 01:08 PM

Thanks rstoyguy!! I appreciate the information.

InvincibleLiving 02-11-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rstoyguy (Post 706076)
Delete the following registry key and reboot:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\SHELL\EXTENS IONS\CONTEXTMENUS\INBOX\LIST_VIEW\{47018836-A919-42F7-84AF-89257BA458BA}]

That will restore the original menu.

And because of pier pressure from naut, I have to come up with these answers! lol...

lol hey man we've all got to push eachother to be our best!