PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

twistedfish is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to twistedfish
Delete All - Remove

Okay so I can't find this anywhere but I am sure it has been addressed in the past. I want to remove the delete all feature from the menu system when I am in the Inbox of my email. A couple of times my fingers have been moving faster than my brain and I have deleted all of my emails fixable when I log into my exchange server, but a pain in the butt.

If someone would push me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

By the way I am using a Sprint Diamond and I change my ROM as frequently as most people change their socks (can't help it I'm an addict...LOL) if you needed to know.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Delete All - Remove

what rom are you using? are you building with a kitchen?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-10-2009, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I am not building a ROM. I simply want to remove it from my phone. I realize I will have to do it often as I change my ROMs all the time.

The ROM of the moment is RSTG Diamond 1.7.09 Buuf...a couple of hours ago it was Might ROM 4.4.5, yesterday it was a different one. (you get the point). I like playing with the different ROMs and I should learn to cook my own, I did it a couple of times on my Touch...but for some reason I just can't seem to grasp it on the Diamond despite the great tutorials.

So the short answer to all of that is no I am not building and I am running RSTG Diamond 1.7.09 Buuf.

Thanks for your help.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

sorry the reason i asked is because the only way i've ever heard of inserting that delete all/mark all as read feature was either by cab, or by kitchen... whoever's rom you're using they're building it in... no way to remove it as long as you're using that ROM... at least to my knowledge
Old 02-11-2009, 10:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks for the help. I guess it is time to learn how to cook. LOL
Old 02-11-2009, 10:25 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Delete the following registry key and reboot:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\SHELL\EXTENS IONS\CONTEXTMENUS\INBOX\LIST_VIEW\{47018836-A919-42F7-84AF-89257BA458BA}]

That will restore the original menu.

And because of pier pressure from naut, I have to come up with these answers! lol...

Old 02-11-2009, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks rstoyguy!! I appreciate the information.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Delete the following registry key and reboot:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\SHELL\EXTENS IONS\CONTEXTMENUS\INBOX\LIST_VIEW\{47018836-A919-42F7-84AF-89257BA458BA}]

That will restore the original menu.

And because of pier pressure from naut, I have to come up with these answers! lol...
lol hey man we've all got to push eachother to be our best!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions