PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

mowgali225 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is it possible to have your facebook events automatically port to your WM Calender?

Hey I was just curious if it is possible to have a application on your phone that will automatically send your events over to your calender for those of us like myself that have a lot of important events on our facebook, but don't want to have to go on the internet to check them everyday. I would be willing to donate 5 bucks along with several others to whoever is willing to develop the program or point me in the right direction to how I may develop it myself.

Cheers,

Mowgali
Old 02-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Is it possible to have your facebook events automatically port to your WM Calende

I know of no apps that can do this, but you can export your events to your phone...
Old 02-06-2009, 02:40 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: Is it possible to have your facebook events automatically port to your WM Calende

I dont think this is possible right now...

I think the BlackBerry client can, but that doesnt help you any.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions