PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Sprint return kit

I received my return kit to ship back my new Mogul. Am I supposed to send back the box or just the phone and stuff? They sent me a big envelope.

Thanks
Old 11-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint return kit

I have only sent the phone back. Did you send you the manilla padded envelope? something about 6" x 10"

Old 11-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Android Convert
Threadstarter

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this is a white UPS Express pad pack. something like 12X15. I'm sending back my new mogul that was replaced with the Touch pro. The new Mogul was from Insurance.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Yeah... Use the Express Pad.. I just do a Hard Reset of the phone before I mail it back.. Then you have to drop the Express Pad off at a UPS store... Just send the Mogul back.. Sometimes I keep the Stylus and the Battery... But if you have a Touch Pro, there is no reason too... Unless you have a buddy who has Mogul..
Old 11-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Android Convert
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Yeah... Use the Express Pad.. I just do a Hard Reset of the phone before I mail it back.. Then you have to drop the Express Pad off at a UPS store... Just send the Mogul back.. Sometimes I keep the Stylus and the Battery... But if you have a Touch Pro, there is no reason too... Unless you have a buddy who has Mogul..
THanks. I guess i'll just send back the phone.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Hey, no problem.. Happy to help out..
Old 11-27-2008, 10:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

hey can anybody tell me how long it takes for them to credit the amount back to the bill because i just got a $900 phone bill
Old 11-27-2008, 10:24 PM
Big MVP Diesel

It should take 3-5 business days after they receive the package.. That is their official estimate anyways... I have seen it range from 2 days from mailing it out to 7 days... I would also call Sprint and ask what the charges are..
Old 11-27-2008, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

halcyoncmdr is a n00b

If you get near the bill due date and you still have not been credited back for the charges, call into customer care and dispute the charges, they will not count toward a spending limit or late payment, giving you a few weeks to ensure you don't get penalized for any slowness.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

3to 7 days? lol... sprint offically stands by their policy of 1 to 2 billing cycles for removing charges on returned merch...call and ask they'll tell u same thing

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions