PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 07:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FREE Web page hosting/editing site to post my favorite cabs/documents/wallpapers?

Hello,
I'm looking to compile all my favorite cabs, tutorials, reg edits and wallpapers on a free web page hosting/editing site; so i have easy access to them through my ppc...
I'm looking for a site that has a couple hundred MB of free space and file size limits of at least a couple MB.
I haven't messed with the free services in a while, so I was wondering what are the best/easiest free ones out these days?? Thank you.

Last edited by orlandojumpoff; 11-24-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff
Re: FREE Web page editing site to post my favorite cabs/documents/wallpapers?

PM me if you are interested and I can set you up with a simple joomla interface that will let you edit content yourself. I will also provide an initial 250mb of storage and a dedicated email address. If you want a custom domain you can find one you like with godaddy.com and just update the dns to point to my web server.

[
Old 11-24-2008, 07:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one
Threadstarter

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff
Re: FREE Web page editing site to post my favorite cabs/documents/wallpapers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearjunkeez View Post
PM me if you are interested and I can set you up with a simple joomla interface that will let you edit content yourself. I will also provide an initial 250mb of storage and a dedicated email address. If you want a custom domain you can find one you like with godaddy.com and just update the dns to point to my web server.
thanks for the quick reply, but i'm looking for other options
Old 11-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Lurker

The Juan Juice is a n00b
Re: FREE Web page hosting/editing site to post my favorite cabs/documents/wallpapers?

Why dont you just use "Drivehq.com" its what my friends and i use with our phones, They give you 1gb of free storage per acount if you need more just open another account. My friends and i use it all day to share Games, App's, MP3's and much much more, but we also have accounts set up with tons of stuff already stored like you want

""its also helps when you all have the same Owner ID or Hotsync name ....lol""

youll need a software that can use an FTP connection "I recomend Resco Explorer" PM me if you have any questions.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions