PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Attention all HTC users...

Better late then never then I guess Pye... Happy you can return it..
Old 10-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Verizon

loadedmodg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by w2n View Post
we really should stop helping the dumb... if they're not phased out of society then it'll turn into an idiocracy.
Also agree with the gentleman above about helping people, everyone starts somewhere, not all of us can be elitists
Old 10-18-2009, 12:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

great first post........ digging up an old thread........
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Quote:
Originally Posted by loadedmodg View Post
Also agree with the gentleman above about helping people, everyone starts somewhere, not all of us can be elitists
Or necromancers.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

nemoshotyany is just getting started

Time to let natural selection take its course
Old 11-02-2009, 01:10 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

rofl, they figured out how to dig an old one up to be a n00b

they sure are trying to learn all of the features of the forum....hehe

BigDiesel07 is soooo helpful. We all appreciate what he does for the site

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

ahearn is a n00b

Thanks for your post. I wish I had read it before I received my after-market chargers this morning and panicked when I saw the mini-USB connectors were not exactly the same as those on the HTC charger/sync cable that came with my Imagio. But....like you said, they work fine.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahearn View Post
Thanks for your post. I wish I had read it before I received my after-market chargers this morning and panicked when I saw the mini-USB connectors were not exactly the same as those on the HTC charger/sync cable that came with my Imagio. But....like you said, they work fine.
Happy the information helped you out!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro

khaney is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I disagree... Helping our fellow man is what PPC Geeks is all about... We enable information sharing, and encourage uniqueness... I am happy I can help people out..
I agree...with BigDiesel07...we all strive to help and teach, in any ways possible, and to be educated ourselves. The lack of which, would lead to an idiocracy. Not asking a question, assuming rather than sharing, or any other form of laziness and giving up, is dumb, and lame.

I, too, knew that this was possible, but I'm willing to scroll past one more thread, if it's going to save someone $20-$45, depending on the equipment being re-used. Thank you for the post.

Great movie, though, Idiocracy - as Metallica would say, "Sad but True."
Old 11-09-2009, 10:41 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but the oem mini usb charger that the sprint store sells ($29.99) will not work on the tp2? mine won't fit it, but worked on my tp and bb. hmmm...(and getting back on topic!)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions