PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND ppc6700 razor v3 mogul
Carrier: SPRINT THERE CS SUCKS

ULTRASONIC89 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: Attention all HTC users...

let play nice we where so 1999 at one time lmao
Old 11-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Attention all HTC users...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del30 View Post
BigDiesel07 great job! Don't be discouraged because you are Cozboogie Militia and are doing what you need to do, help the fellow brethren. Just check your title cause it might bring bad attention. Hey I am CM too just from the Intel side. Going back to the trenches to scoop out more info.
Yeah... I was a bit obnoxious on that title, thanks for the heads up.. Hahaha... I never knew about the Intel side... You should post the CM banner in your signature... Spread the cause!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Question Re: Attention all HTC users...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRASONIC89 View Post
let play nice we where so 1999 at one time lmao
What do you mean Ultra?
Old 11-28-2008, 06:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

Mintdub is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Mintdub
Smile Re: Attention all HTC users...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I disagree... Helping our fellow man is what PPC Geeks is all about... We enable information sharing, and encourage uniqueness... I am happy I can help people out..

Amen to that!
Old 11-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

this should be deleted... what person is not gonna understand that plug goes in the socket and the other end into your phone..
Old 11-30-2008, 07:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

pistachiokumquat is a n00b

this is funny on soooo many levels. 1 your right let the dumb weed them self out! please!!! 2 if there on here there makin movemet away from relmes of stupidy. 3 the internet is here to promote learing sharing and combact mental constapation [or how ever u spell backed up ****]. this site would be usless if everyone already knew everythings about these phones.[ohhh dear i'd better be careful sory geeks i mean guys] ppc's...anyway how many self made people read directions? google that satistic! one day I'll be able to sit around allllllll day on a computer and figure all this out on my own till then thanks for all the advice guys and I'm going surfin [in the water excerise with people].
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
this should be deleted... what person is not gonna understand that plug goes in the socket and the other end into your phone..
I disagree... Helping our fellow man is what PPC Geeks is all about... We enable information sharing, and encourage uniqueness... I am happy I can help people out.. Some people have little to no experience with USB ports or the differences between different sockets... This was to help them out so as to keep confusion down and to also keep people from buying an unnecessary extra plug.. Thank you for your opinion though..
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I disagree... Helping our fellow man is what PPC Geeks is all about... We enable information sharing, and encourage uniqueness... I am happy I can help people out.. Some people have little to no experience with USB ports or the differences between different sockets... This was to help them out so as to keep confusion down and to also keep people from buying an unnecessary extra plug.. Thank you for your opinion though..
thanks BD, couldn't have said it better.
Don't forget to hit the

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidobf View Post
Did you really waste that much of your day to read the post that you have to make a disparaging remark about the title and it's contents. The fact is, some people may not have known this info and now they do and I'm sure they are grateful.

If you read it and already knew, then move on to the next post! Pretty simple I think...
Thank you... I wanted to help people out, that's all...
Old 12-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am still using my Titan until I can get TP, so I have been reading all I can to be ready> i was wondering about the USB port, now i understand. I gave BidDiesel07 a Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions