PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HERO & TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT -my paycheck-

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON
Cool Hero $29, Moment $29, Pre $0 & Mifi $0 on Ebay

Posting this because I guess people still looking for those deals again before the holidays and alot of people lost out on it. I guess this guy has the link for the new site or another site for the same low prices on the phones.. Lets see how long this last and people are not left out or someone kills it like last time.. Hope you all enjoy your holidays

Sprint Hero $29.99
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sprint-HTC-Hero-...item45effdec23

Sprint Moment $29.99
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sprint-Samsung-M...item45effdef6c

Sprint Palm Pre $0.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sprint-Palm-Pre-...item45effdf089

Sprint Mifi $0.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sprint-MIFI-2200...QQcmdZViewItem

Donations (show love for my work)
Old 12-19-2009, 11:44 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: Hero $29, Moment $29, Pre $0 & Mifi $0 on Ebay

hmm...... ebay seller with zero feed back, and he's only selling a link. i dont think so. i bet its just to the citibank site or something. same deal is prolly the one listed at slick deals.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102256

also, the op and the nameless ebay seller are both from fla. unless i see them both together, id guess they're the same person. shameless self promotion.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:50 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
hmm...... ebay seller with zero feed back, and he's only selling a link. i dont think so. i bet its just to the citibank site or something. same deal is prolly the one listed at slick deals.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102256

also, the op and the nameless ebay seller are both from fla. unless i see them both together, id guess they're the same person. shameless self promotion.
I see your point, it's a new seller with a new site for the phones but I still thought id share just in case..
Old 12-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yea, don't think I'd trust that!!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 12-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

I agree with Courtney, seems like it's too good to be true...I still say keep sniffing out the deals for us Godzson!
Old 12-19-2009, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

He's probably getting his info from slickdeals.com and selling it on ebay.

not necessarily a scam, but why pay money for something you can get for free.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Cool Re: Hero $29, Moment $29, Pre $0 & Mifi $0 on Ebay

Went back and saw seller put up pictures of the site that the phones are on.. As Tech Carla says it may be to good to be true.. Well lets just see if someone does bid and puts feedback, if its legit I need too put in some orders for families and friends before the holidays end.. lol :P
well I dont celebrate Xmas but they do.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Good thinking! I like my new name BTW

Off-Topic, you have any news on if were gonna get lucky with the HD2 since I am hearing all this T-Mobile crap?
Old 12-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor

i got this through the accenture deal. order approved and shipped, should be here in 1-2 bus days. HTC HERO for $30.... so TP2 for sale if anyone wants $300 plus shipping.

edit i didnt pid...the links to get the deals were posted on fatwallet. there also in the hero section on ths forum. check it out.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is this for new customers only?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions