PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 10:52 PM
Lurker

mastermayhm069 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up sprint ecare

so i have a sprint htc touch and its all kinds of messed up, ive had like 9 of these...is there anyway i can contact ecare or anyone with sprint that would help me out and get my a htc diamond instead of ANOTHER htc touch

thanks,
mastermayhm069
Old 10-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.
Carrier: Sprint

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842
Re: sprint ecare

Not really. The only thing you can do is wait for the Touch to go end of life and leave the store. Then ask for a replacement but most likely they will give you a replacement refurb touch.

Remember to say when someone helps you out.

Open thread without searching > waste server usage > waste energy > higher gas prices
Think about the economy the next time you feel the need to open a useless thread. Think about it.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Supersonic/Evo

mr.squonk is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mr.squonk

Sorry wldthng, I would disagree, if you are persistent, you can get them to replace it with the Diamond. You just have to stick to it, and keep on climbing the ranks until you get someone who would work with you. eCare is a waste of time, ask for a supe...then when that person says no, ask for theirs. You can also call in and ask for the hardware dispute line...then bent over backwards for me, not once, but twice. I had a Mogul out of warranty, they replaced it with a Touch, then replaced that will the Diamond, at no cost or contract obligation. Just be nice and firm until they budge. It doesn't hurt to kindly threaten that you will cancel, but only do it when you are way above the front line reps. But in wldthng's defense, it doesn't work for everyone...I deal with my company's customers and know how to "work the system".

I had an hdtv from circuit city...after dealing with the manufacturer regarding problems for a few months, they actually gave me all my money back! Then I went back to CC and purchased a good tv!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842

The official policy is no. they should not upgrade you to a new phone unless yours is no longer in the system or unavailable.

Yes, in any case you can work the system against policy and get something if you are persistent enough.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I agree with Mr. Squonk. You just gotta keep after it. Always be polite and considerate. Keep calling until you get a rep who is willing to work with you. Sometimes ecare is a good route, sometimes it CS, sometimes it's going into a store. Just keep plugging away.

late,
Coz
Old 10-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

aaaan is a n00b

Hi guys, Is there any solutions for my problem happened when I finished a successful install of Radio ROM version 3.27 for my Mogul Device, the phone instead of reboot, device stayed off. I get a red light only.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaan View Post
Hi guys, Is there any solutions for my problem happened when I finished a successful install of Radio ROM version 3.27 for my Mogul Device, the phone instead of reboot, device stayed off. I get a red light only.
you need to upgrade to a higher radio if you're on a gps rom but anyways..don't hijack anybody's thread..

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul

DaRedLight is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaan View Post
Red Light???? Did...did...some one call for...DaRedLight!? lol!
Old 10-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
I agree with Mr. Squonk. You just gotta keep after it. Always be polite and considerate. Keep calling until you get a rep who is willing to work with you. Sometimes ecare is a good route, sometimes it CS, sometimes it's going into a store. Just keep plugging away.

late,
Coz
i agree.be nice but persistant.they will come around rather than lose a customer.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

thegameksk is a n00b

I have been emailing Sprints ecare since September first due to all the problems ive been having with my Touch and lack of picture mail as well as lack of NFL mobile live. They just replied to me they will let me switch my phone for a new Picture mail compatible one. Be nice and state what the problem(s) are. Make they feel like the phone isnt working and it isnt fair to you. I got them to budge by teling them I have friends who have been with sprint only 8 months or so and they were giving new phones as soon as they stated they had problems with them and ive been with them for 8 years (seriously) and all im offered is a efurb touch while being on my third touch. I told them how it wasn fair to have a double standard especially when you would think the loyal customer should get what the newbies get. It may take a while but be persistant. Eventually you can get what you want.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions