PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
******¡¡¡Free New Moguls!!!******

Now that I have your attention....Sprint currently does not have any refurb moguls left. You should be able to use your insurance and receive a new one. I got this information from the Sprint Repair Center yesterday as they handed me my brand NIB mogul.

So, if you have a little itty bitty issue and you want a new phone...go for it. Me....I am just glad to get a new one that looks all clean and nice. I had dropped mine a couple times and the plastic on these things is super soft it seems so I had a few dents and dings. Also my start and end button didnt work....but that wasn't from dropping ><
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

john80hotkey is becoming a great contributor
Re: ******¡¡¡Free New Moguls!!!******

Thanks for the heads up i just hope thats the same thing that happens somewhere around oct. 19-30 so that i can go exchange my mogul for a new touch pro!
Old 09-23-2008, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro babiii

jr5416 is keeping up the good workjr5416 is keeping up the good work

Wats a gppd way too exchange for a better phone do u just make something up
Old 09-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

honestly with all the issues that have arisen from the moguls, you should be able to find something genuinely wrong with your device. If not then just be happy your phone works. (check the bottom left of your screen while looking at a white background. do you see a brite dot?)
Old 09-23-2008, 12:56 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

so do you receive the box with it since it's new, instead of just the bare phone? I was planning on getting an insurance phone this week anyways.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
so do you receive the box with it since it's new, instead of just the bare phone? I was planning on getting an insurance phone this week anyways.
Absolutely. Pulled everything right out of the nice plastic bags. New battery (woohoo!) makes me really happy and now I have ANOTHER 512 mb micro SD card plus all the other accessories.

Brand....Spanking....New
Old 09-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

good stuff. I've lost my pouch and headset. I'm using my 6700 pouch, it's too damn big. oh, and I lost the card too. Nice!
Old 09-23-2008, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

dthames is just getting started

I can confirm this. I took my wifes mogul in on saturday and they had to order her a brand new one since they had no refurbs. Came in today.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

poopboypat is a n00b

DOH!!!! I brought mine in a week ago and I got a refurb one today.....
Old 09-23-2008, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopboypat View Post
DOH!!!! I brought mine in a week ago and I got a refurb one today.....
lol bad luck >< you must have gotten the last one. hopefully it wasnt the rejected turd nugget at the bottom of the barrel...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions