PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ******¡¡¡Free New Moguls!!!****** (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38265)

sHockz 09-23-2008 10:47 AM

******¡¡¡Free New Moguls!!!******

Now that I have your attention....Sprint currently does not have any refurb moguls left. You should be able to use your insurance and receive a new one. I got this information from the Sprint Repair Center yesterday as they handed me my brand NIB mogul.

So, if you have a little itty bitty issue and you want a new phone...go for it. Me....I am just glad to get a new one that looks all clean and nice. I had dropped mine a couple times and the plastic on these things is super soft it seems so I had a few dents and dings. Also my start and end button didnt work....but that wasn't from dropping ><

john80hotkey 09-23-2008 11:08 AM

Re: ******¡¡¡Free New Moguls!!!******

Thanks for the heads up i just hope thats the same thing that happens somewhere around oct. 19-30 so that i can go exchange my mogul for a new touch pro!

jr5416 09-23-2008 11:48 AM

Wats a gppd way too exchange for a better phone do u just make something up

cornelious2 09-23-2008 11:53 AM

honestly with all the issues that have arisen from the moguls, you should be able to find something genuinely wrong with your device. If not then just be happy your phone works. (check the bottom left of your screen while looking at a white background. do you see a brite dot?)

1999TL 09-23-2008 12:56 PM

so do you receive the box with it since it's new, instead of just the bare phone? I was planning on getting an insurance phone this week anyways.

sHockz 09-23-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1999TL (Post 429179)
so do you receive the box with it since it's new, instead of just the bare phone? I was planning on getting an insurance phone this week anyways.

Absolutely. Pulled everything right out of the nice plastic bags. New battery (woohoo!) makes me really happy and now I have ANOTHER 512 mb micro SD card plus all the other accessories.

Brand....Spanking....New

1999TL 09-23-2008 01:09 PM

good stuff. I've lost my pouch and headset. I'm using my 6700 pouch, it's too damn big. oh, and I lost the card too. Nice!

dthames 09-23-2008 01:17 PM

I can confirm this. I took my wifes mogul in on saturday and they had to order her a brand new one since they had no refurbs. Came in today.

poopboypat 09-23-2008 01:26 PM

DOH!!!! I brought mine in a week ago and I got a refurb one today.....

sHockz 09-23-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poopboypat (Post 429249)
DOH!!!! I brought mine in a week ago and I got a refurb one today.....

lol bad luck >< you must have gotten the last one. hopefully it wasnt the rejected turd nugget at the bottom of the barrel...