PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Lurker

kycuervo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking for someone to let me share the orb account

Looking for someone to let me use a orb account so I can access tv while i am at work.. I have my own but every since the last update from orb i cannot get it to work correctly now .. I have rolled back to previous versions of orb and still trying to fix it it but I cannot stand being here at work on the weekends and not having access to the tv on 6700. I will only need to share access until I get my orb back up and running... whoever helps me out I can let you share my account once i get back up and running and you get the Louisville area programming + other bonuses i have on my orb account .
Old 08-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Lurker

olddog is a n00b
Yes I would like to share someones account too. I saw that you can share ORB accounts. I tried to get one months ago, but I found out I dont have a Tv tuner card in my PC. If anyone is willing to share with me, please PM me, Thanks.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Bearxor is becoming a great contributor
This is something I would love to do for you guys, but I think the problem you'll have with trying to get someone to give you an Orb account for live TV is that they are then most likely using it as their main tuner for MCE 2k5, and Orb and MCE can't stream live TV at the same time.

Maybe if my dream comes true this fall and I'm able to build a new htpc and shift my pvr-500 over to a standalone computer and have a computer specifically for streaming Orb.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions