PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 04:02 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Today screen registry color codes?

Ok, so rystoyboy help me change the 'start' text to black. but what about the rest of the white items on my today screen? does anyone know the name and.or the reg code so i can set the color to black for these?

Now playing on iTunes: DJ Disciple - Rise Up (Jesse Garcia Remix) via FoxyTunes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen23.jpg (132.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:11 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Today screen registry color codes?

i would suggest trying out UI tweaker for your tasks that is the closest thing i have seen. i dont have much experience with it becuase i learned how to make today themes myself.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 08-25-2008, 04:18 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Are you following me? j/k

Well i would just use Themegence or whatever it is, but im on a Mac now. i have not seen any theme generators that are mac compatible, so i have been just editing the registry directly. do you think it would be possible for you to make the theme for me? All text black, and all the menus green...

Now playing on iTunes: Elephant Man - Dem Nah Ready via FoxyTunes
Old 08-25-2008, 04:31 AM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Are you following me? j/k

Well i would just use Themegence or whatever it is, but im on a Mac now. i have not seen any theme generators that are mac compatible, so i have been just editing the registry directly. do you think it would be possible for you to make the theme for me? All text black, and all the menus green...

Now playing on iTunes: Elephant Man - Dem Nah Ready via FoxyTunes
you think it could wait im petty tired i would love to do that for you but i am really supposed to be asleep im not quite sure why im not. i will definitely do it for you tomorrow if i actually get to sleep. if not ill take a look at it soon. but until then you could try this.
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...er-v0-5-3.html

im not so great with black bars im not sure if i have ever made them because its been awhile since ive made one. but i would be happy to try it for ya.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:34 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
you think it could wait im petty tired i would love to do that for you but i am really supposed to be asleep im not quite sure why im not. i will definitely do it for you tomorrow if i actually get to sleep. if not ill take a look at it soon. but until then you could try this.
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...er-v0-5-3.html

im not so great with black bars im not sure if i have ever made them because its been awhile since ive made one. but i would be happy to try it for ya.

It took me a week to actually post, im in no hurry. I will check out that link though. I should be asleep too, but my mind is racing. Life is taking a slight toll on me....

Thanks again.

Now playing on iTunes: Fugees - Rumble in the Jungle ft. Busta Rhymes via FoxyTunes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

+1 for UITweaker.

late,
Coz
Old 08-25-2008, 01:05 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Triangle Powers PPC 6800 Hacks, awesome program does pretty much what you are wanting it to do plus a couple other reg edits.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PPC6800.zip (32.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 08-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Hrmm, so i tried UITweaker and it works, but i still dont know what everything is called. Im pretty sure i changed every text option to black, but the only text affected on the today screen seemed to be the soft keys. Anyone know how to change, or what the name is for the rest that are circled in the pic from my OP? NXtech i will give that program a try and see if it will get what i want accomplished done. Thank you guys.

Now playing on iTunes: Wu-Tang Clan - Duck Seazon via FoxyTunes
Old 08-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
It took me a week to actually post, im in no hurry. I will check out that link though. I should be asleep too, but my mind is racing. Life is taking a slight toll on me....

Thanks again.

Now playing on iTunes: Fugees - Rumble in the Jungle ft. Busta Rhymes via FoxyTunes

i know exactly what you are talking about there man thats why i couldnt sleep. hopefully you get this figured out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions